[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Eclair just pwned me at his crib! He is above me in skill atm but something that fucked me up is that strats that used to work well in SC4 are now detrimental to me. I won't say her WR B is broken that remains to be seen it just means I need to lose a lot of my old habits.

The reason behind this post is I proposed to Eclair as I am proposing to you all now that none of us play SC4 for at least the next 3 months in an attempt to lose any old habits. We are now playing a new game and some of our old tricks may or may not work. In fact I recommend (although idk if I will take my own advice) that we all try some new characters to re enforce that this is a new game.

Hrmm, probably a good idea.

Good games on Sunday btw guys, that went pretty well (Thanks Huy & Chris!) 23 players? Not a bad start.

In other news, there's an MMH on this week in collingwood. It's mixed event again, but we've got two SCV setups organised already, so there shouldn't be a problem. (And one them's mine, so it should have all characters unlocked.)

When: This Friday 10-02-12, 6:00 pm start.

Where: 11 Stanton St, Abbotsford (next to the collingwood train station).
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=11+Stanton+St,+Abbotsford

Hrmm, probably a good idea.

Good games on Sunday btw guys, that went pretty well (Thanks Huy & Chris!) 23 players? Not a bad start.

In other news, there's an MMH on this week in collingwood. It's mixed event again, but we've got two SCV setups organised already, so there shouldn't be a problem. (And one them's mine, so it should have all characters unlocked.)

When: This Friday 10-02-12, 6:00 pm start.

Where: 11 Stanton St, Abbotsford (next to the collingwood train station).
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=11 Stanton St, Abbotsford

how much does it cost to enter ?

how much does it cost to enter ?
The current price is $2 or you can bring some equipment (console, monitor or even just a controller) to get in for free.

The full posting is here, I just figured the poster wouldn't sell people (except for endnow & borgie obviously).

The current price is $2 or you can bring some equipment (console, monitor or even just a controller) to get in for free.

The full posting is here, I just figured the poster wouldn't sell people (except for endnow & borgie obviously).

Thanks for the info mate :) The poster was awful :p i will most likely be there, I could use a break from uni. Anyone wanna meet up at Collingwood station at 5.45pm ?

m00?

V1p3R is back and ready to rape you with his voldo and make people rage (looking at you endnow)

:D

P.S Add me to PSN - v1p3rau1

Thank you Spoony for telling me about this event ! :) It was the most fun I have had gaming in a long time, lots of cool gamers to talk to, nice setups !

I encourage all the rest of you no shows to come down... make it better.

Not cool Soul Melbourne style ones :(.

The finals at SNL should be on the shadowloo stream archive though.

Sorry to anybody who actually went to Manhouse instead of the Library :(. It was an in-joke, and nobody clicked that there would be decent group of newcomers this week.

Not cool Soul Melbourne style ones :(.

The finals at SNL should be on the shadowloo stream archive though.

Sorry to anybody who actually went to Manhouse instead of the Library :(. It was an in-joke, and nobody clicked that there would be decent group of newcomers this week.

Linky.

Shadow who?
Oh, that's actually the entire top 4 btw, or most of it, I haven't watched it through. It has the names down the bottom. ShadowFox is a local Marvel player who regularly gets top 4 at Ranbats, and got 5th at the Marvel BAM Tourny. I think he said he has Tekken experiance? (Uhhh, that might have been someone else).

Oh, that's actually the entire top 4 btw, or most of it, I haven't watched it through. It has the names down the bottom. ShadowFox is a local Marvel player who regularly gets top 4 at Ranbats, and got 5th at the Marvel BAM Tourny. I think he said he has Tekken experiance? (Uhhh, that might have been someone else).

Good punishing by him. Gah, miss you guys.

Good punishing by him. Gah, miss you guys.
right-back-at-ya.jpg

Back