[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

if you're bad, maybe. put game in easy, go through like 18 fights, unlock half of unlockables. If you want algol shit gets harder.

Thanks boys, i finished story mode and unlocking everyone except Damp (dont think i wanna pay) and Algol.

I tried Legendary Souls, holy fuck that was difficult, totally got ripped my that Kilik. I would like to meet anyone who can consistently punish like that.....

Tried unlocking Devil Jin ans all I have to say is..... Harada Tekken is a cunt, what a cheap bot to play get spammed by the blue fist like 5 times in a row..... ^%^&%**&*

Thanks boys, i finished story mode and unlocking everyone except Damp (dont think i wanna pay) and Algol.

I tried Legendary Souls, holy fuck that was difficult, totally got ripped my that Kilik. I would like to meet anyone who can consistently punish like that.....

Tried unlocking Devil Jin ans all I have to say is..... Harada Tekken is a cunt, what a cheap bot to play get spammed by the blue fist like 5 times in a row..... ^%^&%**&*

Its the mind reading abilities which throw me off.

Ahhh I'm out da game man... Too bad it's blood in blood out with Soul Melbourne so I'll have to go into hiding for a while. LG hows your penis been?

Ragh.

CCH this week, Soul Symphony thursday, SS prereg ending soon, SNL every week, but first Spoony sleep.

Speaking of Soul Symphony, did anyone have a spare ticket that isn't from the really pricy bracket? I forgot all about booking, now it looks like I'll be missing out...

V1p3R is forcing me to learn yoshimitsu so that he looks pro on stage.

Also this game is so incredibly mediocre. This latest patch removed Raphael's main combo (as I discovered at cw and confirmed when looking at patch notes), good job morons. Nerf a bad character, brilliance.

Speaking of Soul Symphony, did anyone have a spare ticket that isn't from the really pricy bracket? I forgot all about booking, now it looks like I'll be missing out...
I believe people won some at CW and had some spare ones? But I think they've been handed out.

V1p3R is forcing me to learn yoshimitsu so that he looks pro on stage.

Also this game is so incredibly mediocre. This latest patch removed Raphael's main combo (as I discovered at cw and confirmed when looking at patch notes), good job morons. Nerf a bad character, brilliance.

Be patient. He'll be OP in the next patch.

How did the Soul Symphony go?
I was attending a funeral and couldn't go/watch any stream if there was one.

It was super fuckin hype. 5,000ish people cheering for V1p3r while the MSO played Raf's theme full bore, totally worth the stress and bruising my ribs :D.

(Woody won btw, I'd congratulate you, but I don't think you post here ....)

Soul Symphony!

Oh, and full results for CW, since they're here.

1) Woody
2) V1p3r
3) AlexMD
4) Kane
5) Runis
5) Son of Dad
7) Jelly
7) Borgie
9) Burnout
9) Berzerk
9) Spoony
9) Noodr
13) Psyhun
13) TOM09
13) SL|Toxy
13) DYoshi
17) Timic
17) RobDawg
17) Plasia
17) Vitriol
17) THK
17) Muttons
17) ShadowFox
17) CM
25) Cactus

Thanks for coming down Runis, Jelly, and the new guys Noodr and Psyhun. Thanks for helping with the bracket Borgie. And thanks for Commentating Like a Boss Huy!

Hah, I don't have access to that information :D I know Woody Dragonflyed his way out of loser's and V1p3r came second, but you'd have to ask SoD for the details (and while somebody told me what happened last week, I've totally forgotten.)

Back