Messing in fashion

Leandra107.jpg

Leandra120.jpg
2 new costumes i made

for use in youre comics if u want
or look on her wikipage there are some more of them.... (just an idea)

Your creations look so beautiful in real life Pocky. I especially enjoyed Arnora, Rei, and the guy with the skeleton armor (sorry, I forgot his name). And that hilarious last match... You're awesome, you should definitely try that funny style at EVO k12.

And why is your avatar a girl? Are you...

Your Leandra is made.....the blue one. I wanted to make the other two, but I'm not a big fan of guessing games on what she's wearing. So I looked in your wiki and picked this one.

Leandra_25.jpg

If this will suffice for you, great. If not, PM me the new outfits of hers and her formula so I can make her exactly the way you want me to make her. Otherwise I'm sticking with this one.

First one is

- Belle Boots colors: Black and 1-06-09
- Leather Trousers: Black and 1-06-09
- Kunichi Tights: Black
- Leather Gloves: Black
- Arabesque Vest: Black 1-06-09
- Scarf: Black

thats all
for the second one i will send a PM to you

This is just some Gladiator. Doesn't quite look like a roman gladiator, but it's just a basic idea to start. SCV will help this guy. His name is ???. It'll be in this color ???.

???

Attachments

• t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 447
  • t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 408
  • t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 424
  • t9.jpg
    t9.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 451
  • t10.jpg
    t10.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 498
This is ???'s 2p for now. Just a trial and error. Again SCV will help this guy.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 273
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 280
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 274
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 264
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 281
A Hilde custom that will be imported over to SCV to be fixed up.....

It's just a rehash. Nothing more. But hopefully, it could help for future stuff......

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 275
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 250
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 251
Sorry formy noobiness here. How do you snap photos of CaS and upload them with great quality?

What do i need to get?

I used a cellphone lol. But it's generally easy. Take pics, click upload file considering you know how to upload a pic from your phone.

???

This is just some Gladiator. Doesn't quite look like a roman gladiator, but it's just a basic idea to start. SCV will help this guy. His name is ???. If you want to know his real name, check the first page. It'll be in this color ???.

I like it,first time i see you design a big western dude :D

Random suggestions,if you want give it a try

-the skin,maybe give him a lil bit of tan, gladiators are supposed to train and fight a lot under the sun,are usually represented very tanned

-there is a "problem" with the metal parts... it seem like you have too many different metals: Helmet and waist brown-bronze, the arms gray-iron and then the legs protections are goldish looking.
Imho helmet and waist are fine, and arm protections work well too, the light gray match well with the waist gray decorations and with the weapon too. So the "one too much" imho are the gold legs protection,maybe try to create a connection with brown-bronze? Or better gray like the arms protections? Is about your loved trial and error here i suppose :D

-another color try i will do, to break the waist rythm is maybe try to turn the two narrow vertical strips (at the sides of the red cloth) into some kind of light gray-metal, just to see if it create a colour connection with the arms and waist decorations

-if you want add details (if), watching your formula i think you can use Asta under layer stuff,the one that give you two big leather and iron strips on the legs. It will match well with the waist (same set of pieces), but it will mean trade it with the Rock's fur + tatoo under layer. Here is all about wich prefer of the two

-if you're searching alternative colour scheme, tanned skin with white cloth give a very "mediterranean (italian/greek) classic look

-if you want add some asymmetry (often official characters have an asymmetric detail), give a shot at Night shoulder-pad

=Bonus one :D = this take it just as experiment, if suck burn it with fire quickly :D
Try to see how it work a scarf. To add something on the neck layer,but without get too 300 Spartaaah clichè using a cloack. A scarf is less expected,but still may give you the chance to add a colour wich create connection with the red cloth (not the same colour,but something compatible, a gradation maybe?)

Back