Mic Abuse And Other Annoying traits

MIZIEYA

Soul Of Taki
I don't know about you but I really hate it. I was in Ranked a while back and connected to these guys from Greece who just started hurling abuse:

"I'm going to kill you, bitch" and similar nonsense.. I hadn't come across them before as far as I knew. So I figured either they haven't won many games or they're just expressing their natural disposition to life in general...

But it made me angry enough to want to kick their ass. Although I was also tempted to quit the game. Which basically I did before it got underway. This reminds me of OVER KILL, that some people do this because they're either highly competitive or just think their god and thusly give you their message that 'you're a worthless piece of trash'.

Similar thing happend in GC - I always play Natsu there or Elysium if its with friends and by coincidence this other guy also had a Natsu. Again Mic Abuse- because apparently I was copying him lol. Crazy individual.

I don't get this mentality. Neither do I want to.

So my question to you is what do you do in Mic Abuse situations?

The other thing is - whats with GC being at times a wanna be pick up joint?

There's a few guys there who are basically creepy - looking for women or indeed men, some of whom don't take rejection very well and or become obsessive...

And then theres the bizarre people who you've never played, let alone met or even recall; who request a friends add...

I'm currently thinking of facilitating a Survivors of Online Gaming Abuse.....

Any how...

Tell me your Story and your Thoughts.

I do apologise in advance if this has already been discussed

I just ignore it. Often if they're being too rambunctious, I royally whoop their ass because most of the time they're assholes expressing their assholeitus in more ways then one, and are just as terrible at the game. (I've come across really good players that are like this too, though.)
Same thing goes with spammers, corpse beaters, and Yoshimitsu. I just go in to super mode and blast my way through everything.

You'll never eradicate all the ass-holes, morons, trolls etc... You can either let it motivate you, let it bother you, laugh at it or ignore it. I prefer to laugh at that shiet myself!

I always go for the ignore option, except some times when you can't do anything but laugh because is just too epic.

I always say the same thing in these cases...if you think SC community is "fill of trolls" you just didn't see enough competitive communities. It doesn't matter if is a fighting game, a mmorpg pvp (or even pve), a moba, a FPS, every single competitive game out there has an awful community. And the reason is one and just one, they don't know to lose.

I don't know why but most people out there seems to think he is the best player in the world and if you win is because you are someway "cheating".

Videogames are as any other discipline. Any random guy who plays basket with his friends after the school (or the job) doesn't think he can play in L.A Lakers. But for some reason anyone who picks a pad thinks he is top tier player. And when "their reality" collides with "THE reality"...something must explode somewhere.

Mute button on the TV remote.

I usually only use it when someone is blasting BS thug music on the other end. People just making comments is usually funny.

I put my story in a spoiler since i left a wall of text *A*

I was in ranked and I was playing Elysium and I ran across this Pyrrha. I went abit easy on them considering how bad they were doing the 1st round. Like seriously this person never heard of horizontals or UB cancels ._.; He then suddenly turned his mic on. HOLY CRAP. This guy was shouting his head off He was cursing me out like crazy. I guess he thought I didn't understand spanish. I completely got amused so I attempted at the "trolling". Poor guy he got so frustrated. Anyways, at the last round I had no mercy, since he started giving me a headache. Then to make matters worse he sends me a message telling me how much he hates no wait, LOATHES me and then proceeded to tell me how much I'm a terrible player, and how Elysium is over-powered. Ugh.

Then one time in a player match, there was this dude who was dominating everyone with a Natsu/Pat combination.Anyways it comes to be my turn, I test the waters first to see how good he is. So it a Pyrrha VS Natsu match. I expected everything to go wrong for me. But to my surprise he was pretty predictable. He kept trying to pull Natsu's bomb's on me and he kept thinking I would fall for her unblockables. For everything he kept getting punished. I win and proceed to win till it's his turn again. This time he's using Patroklos and I decided to use Elysium. This guy was different with Pat. He seemed to know how to use him better than Natsu, but I discovered a weakness he had. He kept waking up with a 66B. So this time I ran towards him and did a quick side-step, as I expected he kept doing that, until I won the game. Okay so I've been on top for awhile so I decide to skip my turn. Then I hear him turn on his mic. Apparently, I was a weakling that got lucky, and that he was going to kick my ass then next match. The next match comes and I decide to use Pyrrha since he started talking crap, he uses Siegfried. The match pretty much went like this:

STAB STAB STAB STAB A A A low K K STAB STAB CE

he got really annoyed with me and stated cursing his head off.
So the next round we fight he plays as Pyrrha and says he wants to teach me a lesson. He said it's very easy to win with Pyrrha. Big surprise bub. He threw out nothing but stabs and kept getting punished. On the next match we fought he played as Astaroth and said he was going to destroy me. I decided to use Omega since I hadnt touched her since I got in that room. I'll be honest, this guy knew how to keep me out with Asta, he wins two rounds and Im like well I guess this is the end of me, it's the third round and this guy, I guess he got pompous, he started laughing on his mic, telling me, "YOU SEE B*TCH? YOU CANT BEAT ME!". That really annoyed me. I started to GI his attacked and managed to pull off 236236:4 every time. Then he tried to do his 88B BE and to my amazement I actually GI'd it with Omega's A+B GI. In the last round I decided to take more risks and add pressure. He cracked. He left in a very, VERY upset mood. I felt glad I won pfft.

I get so much joy out of people getting crazy and being hateful. It makes rank like a scavenger hunt. I love the ones that tell you how bad you are after you just beat them. I usually tell them "Yeah, I'm a no-skill noob but the sad thing is - you just got beat by a no-skill noob". :)

I will say this:
I can call myself a bad player, or say "I suck" and degrade myself for my shortcomings all day long. But for some reason, the second someone else does, I hate the fucker. LOL! I'm not very fair.

You suck! ;)

^If my brother ends up getting his penis-origami surgery I'm sending the newly christened "her" your way! XD

I'm stupid and figure the only way you can transform a penis into a vagina is origami. I mean, it can make a sheet of paper into a crane right? Then, it can surely make a penis into a vagina. I hope my brother/someday sister never reads this.

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

I always go for the ignore option, except some times when you can't do anything but laugh because is just too epic.

I always say the same thing in these cases...if you think SC community is "fill of trolls" you just didn't see enough competitive communities. It doesn't matter if is a fighting game, a mmorpg pvp (or even pve), a moba, a FPS, every single competitive game out there has an awful community. And the reason is one and just one, they don't know to lose.

I don't know why but most people out there seems to think he is the best player in the world and if you win is because you are someway "cheating".

Videogames are as any other discipline. Any random guy who plays basket with his friends after the school (or the job) doesn't think he can play in L.A Lakers. But for some reason anyone who picks a pad thinks he is top tier player. And when "their reality" collides with "THE reality"...something must explode somewhere.

Agrees

Okay to practice necromancy.

Anyways, I find it really annoying when people get the need to SHOUT on their stupid mics. Or worse they decide to be obnoxious and start to play music, or when they want a room full of people talking but it ends up to be so quiet you could hear a needle hit the ground. OR, so loud that you have to keep yelling, "will someone answer the phone already?!", only to realize it was your ear that was ringing. -_-

Okay to practice necromancy.

Anyways, I find it really annoying when people get the need to SHOUT on their stupid mics. Or worse they decide to be obnoxious and start to play music, or when they want a room full of people talking but it ends up to be so quiet you could hear a needle hit the ground. OR, so loud that you have to keep yelling, "will someone answer the phone already?!", only to realize it was your ear that was ringing. -_-

You'll love this one.

I was invited to the Player Match Forum and at first it was ok... a few guys on the mic chinwagging. Then all of a sudden I was privvy to a bizarre argument between a mother and a daughter (the gamers g/f). It was embarrassing to hear on a few levels.... mainly because the mother didn't have any money to get home, the daughter refusing to bail her mother out. And the gamer totally aloof but able to say: thats your mother....

It was like listening to a Harpys Convention.

unpleasant and unwanted.

You'll love this one.

I was invited to the Player Match Forum and at first it was ok... a few guys on the mic chinwagging. Then all of a sudden I was privvy to a bizarre argument between a mother and a daughter (the gamers g/f). It was embarrassing to hear on a few levels.... mainly because the mother didn't have any money to get home, the daughter refusing to bail her mother out. And the gamer totally aloof but able to say: thats your mother....

It was like listening to a Harpys Convention.

unpleasant and unwanted.

Good grief! I'm kinda glad I don't hear freaky stuff like that!

Edit:
I really hate when stupid hosts have you waiting forever in line in the player match rooms, only to kick you out when it's your turn and then when you ask why they say "Oh I looked at your stats " or "I dunt plai Peerahs..." or some lame ass excuse like that D:<

There's this guy named Silvomar on PSN who ALWAYS has a room saying "Mics and NO CHEATING" or similar crap like that. Anyways, how the FUCK do you cheat in this game, besides glitches? Anyways, he uses CaS Mitsurugis that are just as similar as each other and he is so damn predictable (4B, 66BB, the list goes on). As a Viola player (4 B+K or just quick step) and Leixia player (auto-GIs), I keep on whooping his ass. Lucky for me, he isn't the kind that yells in his mic, but his attitude is just beyond ignorant and constantly complains. Even the people in the room agree with me. In fact, one time, we all left, except Silvomar, and made a room for ourselves, LOLS.

Ehh Mics dont really annoy me, cause I use mine at times if I have someone to talk to. But.. I dont play Ranked.

I have come across a few assholes on mic who did talk trash etc, or played music over the mic as if it was CoD. So I just blocked them. And that was it. Kinda sucks they didnt add in a mute button, but its whatever I guess. There's some people who just have their mic on and they broadcast their TV, that's annoying at times too, but not as bad.

Back