[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

you guys went from...sc4...

to sf4?

You guys are going backwards, go to tekken 6 plz

blazblue is also acceptable, so go find that as well

lol, sf4 is good.

if you liked sf2 I guess lol. Game is too slow for me, it's like a very dumbed down version of...well, something really slow.

I'd rather play svc....no, I'd rather play capcom fighting jam. No, actually I'd rather play this

Actually I had that game lol

It's not slow when you're rushing shit down with :)

Sorry, nothing will ever convince me to play the close range coin-flip juggle fest of Tekken again, ALTHOUGH...

...1:05 almost sucked me back in. Almost.

And yeah, if you wanna like, give me an early copy of BB, I think we're all dying to play that too, lol.

First to five, damage only by kicking sheep at each other

So yesterday I landed 4!!!!! seth link combos in a row without dropping them, and then did 2 Messiah Kick->FADC->Ultras with Rufus. I offically relinquish my title of "Worst Player Ever". I've now leveled up to "Fantastically Mediocre".

Hey guys. Would anyone be so kind as to bring a SC4 setup to the tournament this Saturday?

You get your venue fee off :)

Hey guys. Would anyone be so kind as to bring a SC4 setup to the tournament this Saturday?

You get your venue fee off :)

I think Ayanami was planning on bringing his stuff in, not really sure.

But seriously though, is anyone except for Ayanami and I planning on entering the tournament? I'm probably not going to drive all the way to Ann Arbor to play a few casual matches.

Vanity7 will be there.
And I am pretty sure Wolfkrone is coming as well.
Isn't Ryujin coming with friends? Last I checked he was.
I have no idea if there will be enough for the tourney, but I will play casuals with any body.

wait
digital
awps??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Back