Missing character discussion

Hmm I see, why should mods infract you?
If I'm saying the game is freaking dead is because the own community says so, I'm not the first person but guess you don't want to be that direct to other people.
Hey so if I can't go to tournaments because they don't happen near where I live, it makes me a lesser member of this community?
I didn't knew it,I'm sorry if it is the case.
By the way, you are a really mature and courageous person did you know that?

If I'm saying the game is freaking dead is because the own community says so.

Hey so if I can't go to tournaments because they don't happen near where I live, it makes me a lesser member of this community?

If you don't participate in the social aspects of the community that necessitate the presence of other people; be it tournaments, online competition, teaching, tournament organizing, etc, then no, you aren't part of the "community".

The "death" of the game only matters to people who need other people to interact with in order to derive enjoyment and learning from the game. It dies when people stop coming out, not when they don't release DLC, costumes, not when Daishi stops tweeting, or you are "all out of modes to play".

What I'm saying to you, and to all others who bemoan this "death" of the game who aren't participants in that is this: there is no such thing as a game dying for you. You paid the money, the care for your involvement is zero because you aren't participating. The game can't "die" for you.

Thanks.

If you don't participate in the social aspects of the community that necessitate the presence of other people; be it tournaments, online competition, teaching, tournament organizing, etc, then no, you aren't part of the "community".

The "death" of the game only matters to people who need other people to interact with in order to derive enjoyment and learning from the game. It dies when people stop coming out, not when they don't release DLC, costumes, not when Daishi stops tweeting, or you are "all out of modes to play".

What I'm saying to you, and to all others who bemoan this "death" of the game who aren't participants in that is this: there is no such thing as a game dying for you. You paid the money, the care for your involvement is zero because you aren't participating. The game can't "die" for you.

Thanks.
I told you a long time ago, write an article on this very subject. Define who is the community. But noooo. You said it'd lead to nothing but trouble. Well you got the trouble already and still, multitudes of poor ignorant forum goers trying to figure out what their place is. Or even worse, boldly interjecting themselves in in places they have no right to be. Enlighten the world idle, or you sir are allowing this travesty to continue.

2012 kid don't care about a refined great new char like was example Zasa or Hilde, or some new nationality-based style-character as was for most of best SC chara design

He want his anime herp derp black-purple leather chains wannabe hard gay badass biker called Zwei (then he watch tier list and run far from him, but this is another story)
(>T_T)
Soul Calibur V lacks the visual, the music
What? The game's graphics is eye-blindingly beautiful. Even my girlfriends had to admit that the game is breathtakingly gorgeous. And let me tell you, they're BIG Final Fantasy fans so they have high standards.
As for music... this speaks well enough.
I have high standards in regards to video game osts and SCV has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. In my opinion, it's better than its previous incarnation. Nightmare's Pavor Nocturnus is badass, Hilde's theme is epic, Yoshi's theme moves my soul and Zwei's theme can't be described by words. I LOVE THE MUSIC IN THIS GAME!

If I'm saying the game is freaking dead is because the own community says so, I'm not the first person but guess you don't want to be that direct to other people.
I didn't knew it,I'm sorry if it is the case.

Hikari, let me set you straight.

The "community" here wouldn't badmouth the game at all. They would love it for what it is or shut up and keep it moving. Or at least people I consider worth the time.

Don't become another sequel of "waaaaah I miss Taki and I quit the game" or "waaaaah this game doesn't have this" or "waaaaah I wish I had GIs of SCIV" and vice versa.

Don't give in to the dark side. Seriously, it's enough that haters exaggerate how bad the game is. When in actuality they're spoiled brats who do nothing but whine like what you're doing right now.

In the words of Siegfried: I had expected far better.

But I wasn't even saying it is bad, there is a reason why I still play this game, is because I like it, not as much I liked the old ones but yet, I'm still playing it, why would I even be still here if I wan'st and I just do because I like this game. I just miss those, and this thread is about that, missing.

Soul Calibur V lacks the visual, the music, the content, the characters and the classic feeling of old Soul Calibur, simply as that, the way the characters speak make them sounds as teenagers from now days.
And when the producers put themselves in the game....>.>
There is a reason why this game died in 6 months....
Visuals=It's only an upgraded SCIV visually. Different lighting system.
Music=SCV's is just fine. That's coming from someone who adores SB's soundtrack.
Content=Okay, now this is admittedly true.
Characters=The characters from the past spoke and acted like teenagers too. Yun-Seong and Seong Mina are the biggest examples. Then there is Amy, Xianghua (Leixia acts just like her), and Cassandra. Yes, Cassandra.

It seems you are a little too nostalgic.

Don't give in to the dark side. Seriously, it's enough that haters exaggerate how bad the game is. When in actuality they're spoiled brats who do nothing but whine like what you're doing right now.
It's unfortunate that many games in general fall under this. The fighting games are the biggest. Tekken has to be the most recent case since everyone was complaining about EVERYTHING. They wanted every character in the book in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but wait until Tekken 7 comes along and see their hearts broken.

But I wasn't even saying it is bad, there is a reason why I still play this game, is because I like it, not as much I liked the old ones but yet, I'm still playing it, why would I even be still here if I wan'st and I just do because I like this game. I just miss those, and this thread is about that, missing.

I wouldn't bring up extreme exaggerations like it's what killed the game then. I'm peeved by peeps saying that. It's like saying music is dead because of the new school stuff. Well shoot, last generation said the same goddamn thing about the generation we came from....yet music ain't dead because it's always trying to change.

Everything changes, Hikari. Whether we like it or not.

Anyways, I really hope next Soul Calibur we get to see more clarifications on what is Seong Mi-na doing, what adventures Bangoo will have, where Taki will end up, Zas new reincarnation, etc.

I hope the next Soul Calibur clarifies everything that was missing during the 17 year gap. I hope we get to know what's been going on with the missing characters,too. I also hope we get more variety of characters in terms of origin (i.e. Siam, Mesoamerica, Africa, Pacific Islands, India, etc.) but also characters that were mentioned in story like Riki and Bangoo. I hope Zas remains the same but not likely going to happen.

Are you quite done?
I don't believe this the place to we continue this, is not very appropriated but since you look like need a crowd to make your points, lets stop here ok?
I'm sure all the years I have being playing this game mean nothing since I can't play in tournaments.
All that matters around here is your offline tourney record and how popular you are. Bias everywhere.

Back