Missing character discussion

I feel so numb about this lately, I couldn't care less, just keep the game clean, some more styles one or two modes offline oriented, there, because no matter how much people whine, scream, bad mouth, those people will buy the next game, just to keep complaining.
But you guys , didn't you all had a good time playing Soul Calibur IV? (for example since most people hate Soul Calibur III)

But you guys , didn't you all had a good time playing Soul Calibur IV? (for example since most people hate Soul Calibur III)
(>*.*)??? I believed alot of people loved Soul Calibur 3. Content wise, it wins hands down lol. Chronicles of the Sword was very popular among casual players and really gave a good boost to the CaS lovers. There were so many beautiful (non-repeat) stages, music, modes, and the branching storylines made it very fun. Only downside that it was burdened with glitches and stuff that made the fighting part quite bad. Searching around on youtubewill show you lol.

Nonetheless, it was still a very good game when it came to aesthetics and content. My younger sister was really into and it's the only SC game she touches. *Loved Raph in that game.

Soul Calibur IV improved in the fighting department, though some chars were really up there and some were really down there. (>*^*)
The online mode really gave it a boost (can anyone tell me why I get 4 bars on SCIV and get 1/2 bars on SCV with the same friend? It makes NO sense). Anyway, the star wars guest characters were good money makers. I also enjoyed Talim the most in SCIV.
Do you think five is better because of the online and character creations? ( I didn't play five so I don't know much about it )
Just because it's the most balanced one lol. Content wise, not really. Not many liked Legendary Souls mode or that special arcade part where the camera angle is just weird and there's no endings. The story is not that great but it's due to 3/4 of the story left out. They did wonderfully well with the music. I liked the songs better than SCIV. Crisp quality graphics is better than SCIV as well. Oh yea, character creation is better as well. But I don't use it very much cuz I'm not good at it.

Online is godly (except for me for some reason *sniffs*), so that's another really awesome point for SCV.

I'd like to see some of the older characters alongside the newbies. It would be cool to have Natsu and Taki together or see Leixia and Xianghua fighting side by side.
Insted of them, I would be more interesting to see Cassandra and Patrokolos fight together. ( why not Cassandra and Pyrra? Because I think Patrokolos's style and personality is more like Cassandra, Pyrra to me is more like Sophitia but she is dead ;( poor Sophi ). And to me, a man and a women fight together would be more interesting then a woman and a women or a man and a man fight together.

I'd like to see some of the older characters alongside the newbies. It would be cool to have Natsu and Taki together or see Leixia and Xianghua fighting side by side.

Of course for this to work you have to make the similar characters different in a way. Maybe Taki would have more of her traditional moves and strings while Natsu has her own.

In the end though, I just wanna see some of the appropriate characters return. 46 year-old Taki makes me moist.

40 years is nothing to people that keep in shape. I'm keep in great shape at 26... but I was severely outmatched to this 43 year old gymnast woman during Crossfit tonight. It was nuts.

^ you see? Not everything's impossible. I can show Namco some one I've met at the age of 15, and still looked good at 32. (Talim anyone). Project Souls would INDEED be DUMMIES if they do NOT bring Talim back in the next sequel.
Also, Scary Spice of the Spice Girls (why is he referring anything w/ Spice Girls -- I know you all are thinking) is in her 40's looking tight as anything, so... what-- THERE!

Soul Calibur Series
(for the future):
A motive for a plot

*Cassandra*
- This character has now what I would assume a viable ‘bye-way’ to worming her way back into the series (if were to or will be).
It is said that she is floating around in Astral Chaos and may break through dimension as aged from when she succumbed into the cosmos. The young valkerie could make her return as the youthful sprightly little spit and can possibly have a goal for the quest to destroy the spirit sword during her wake.

*Talim*
- Would if she to return to a perceived next chapter (and preferably I might add), the angle for the now blossomed priestess could entail of an explained excuse of her willful absence. Her intentions were to have her mind clear and pure in spirits. The conflicting battle between the blades amongst the new generation of souls she chose not in to partake, rather she tended to wait patiently for a more pristine time to ready herself to continue her active role to carry out her purpose.

*Yun-seong*
- Maybe now at the boastful age of 35/36, he could be of more… distinguished character. Refined as you will. Bucking still but not with so much brash. Exuberant, not yet quite cocky. He has his wits about him and persistent with his wit he carries on as leader of higher rank for his subordinates… and prestige amongst his peers. He leads on in the Admiral’s fleet to herald the pride and security of his nation. Not to be rivaled by Hwang’s legend, if at ought, to be revered so.

*Taki*
- Await her presence by Soul Calibur: Seventh, when much evil best be weary the return of the stalking shadow.

*Zasalamel*
- Involvement include many
- Whereast seemst as none…

*Add-ons*

- Cassandra will be to Soul Calibur as Ivy is to Soul Edge. For the sake of family.

- An unfamiliar soul may hold guest for just but once.

- Lee Jeong-Ho: A descendant of pride and prestige.

- A warrior with a father’s just hand, a mother’s grace.

- Here soon lies a dandy of the seas.

- The Azure Knight, the Wandering Seer, the Untamed Beast, the Guardian, the Thirst of Blood…
… what are the connections? Is sorcery at will?

- Wolfkrone… at the Citadel? (*~*)

WILL THERE BE MORE TO COME??

Don't forget 38 years old Cassandra, and 32 years old Talim. I really hope they both are married when they are back.
Cassandra is stuck in Astral Chaos with Night Terror and Algol so... I don't think there'll be a wedding in there anytime soon xD

As for Talim, she's probably out there in the world healing all the malfested that Soul Edge has infected. After all, if there's enough of them to make up Dumas's army, then there's probably alot of poor malfested souls around. She would probably put the fate of the world above her wishes to start a family just because she's so kind and compassionate.

Not many liked that special arcade part where the camera angle is just weird
Really? I love motion sickness mode. I get my best times there.

As for some characters getting replaced due to age, Japan has this weird thing with finding women undesirable after the age of 25, but I don't know how well that holds in this context.

As for some characters getting replaced due to age, Japan has this weird thing with finding women undesirable after the age of 25, but I don't know how well that holds in this context.
Which is real silly lol. Ivy and Hilde are the two most beautiful women on the roster and one's permanently stuck at 32 while the other one is at a glowing age of 35.
hilde-armor-less-jpg.16448
images

(>*w*) We need Talim I mean more mature and beautiful women! xD

• With Taki being a demon slayer, AND her Mekki-maru blade, which still has a resonating shard of the evil blade, could pull the writers for an excuse for Taki to return in a future game. HER body can refuse or rather since it's Taki and not Ivy, delay aging as long as she carries that one blade with her.

Back