Missing character discussion

My thoughts on soul calibur.
Needs a story mode with dark souls-skyrim-like combat with optional first person and third persion view, combined with open world exploration. characters moves would be performed like in the "extra" arcade route, but with optional toggle lock on. Oh, and cut scenes? Critical edge would be a good thing to keep, except with a wider variety of "edge" attack animations. Fatal blow animations should automatically toggle when the enemy has X number of hit points left, and is hit with a designated attack, for emample: When ivy uses "nocturnal sylph" normally the sword bends around the opponent, then she lashes forward causing a clothes line effect. If the enemy was in the "danger zone" for a fatality, instead of cothes-lining the enemy, her sword would sever the enemy in half in, or if using ivys back throw "sweet dominance" her sword would rip their head off or their top-half would still be crawling toward her and then collapse for her to step on.(insert appropriate actions and dialogue). Get rid of the annoying forced-angle throw animations, and allow slow motion replay. go back to soul calibur 1 and 2 for ideas. Special attacks should "hit harder" and break more stuff in the environment. maybe cause visible cuts on your enemy. Good sound effects and animations separate good games from GREAT GAMES Example, If ivys sword touches the ground like when she uses "Venom lash" if floor is stone there will be a metal and spark sound ,and carve marks in the ground and stay for the remainder of battle or if using ivy lash (hold) and it hits a wall, it will puncture it, then ivy will pull it out complete with appropriate sfx, and animation.That reminds me, add more swear words like bitch,shit,whore and fuck.breaking bones, blood, dismembering. Remeber. detailed.main character "create a soul" pieces. All create a soul pieces should be available for both sexes: Eg male character in one of ivy's bondage suits, complete with gauntlet, but with male dimensions, and vice versa for females. team battle, museum and character profiles and/or cut-scene theatre again would be a bonus. Please dont fuck it up like soul calibur legends, it has such huge potential. Ivy Also needs to be revived. thoughts on that later. ps Bring back wall jump attacks, for gods sake, for the love of god get rid of taunts and add some attacks in the slot. YOU'RE WELCOME.
1) Wrong thread
2)You want this to become a M rated game?
3)Sweet Calibur, wall of text with no paragraphs. *eyes water*
4) Holy wind what is this?! (>P___P)

I consider​
Ivy valentine,​
as of​
Soul Calibur 4​
to be​
a​
MISSING CHARACTER
so i will post this in the appropriate section,​
Which is HERE..​
To some of the sheltered individuals, of which whom may "live" here​
Who also probably have nothing better to do,​
than sit in your parents basement arguing over forums​
who may disagree with my above statement that she is missing,​
i am apologizing now,​
for any sleep you may lose over my insignificant comment(s)​
and of which​
may be posted in a section you might deem as "wrong"​
I leave you in the chaos of my wake.​
I digress.​
Ivy valentine was/is probably ONE of the BEST things it Has/had going for it.​
ill just haphazardly list the pros she has going for her first.​
Ivy is regal, strong, dominating, cold,heartless, and always fights with decorum.​
She is a ROYAL SERPENT.
Some of those qualities were lost,​
Her voice in sc4 was horrible, kill me please.​
it was best in soul calibur 2 (renee hewitt) and 3 (lani minella)​
Her costume in sc2, and 5 were all good,​
a combination of sc2's 1p costume, and her costume in 5 along with the snake pauldron/gauntlet would make the best costume.​
Her sword needs slightly better animations and sound effects to make it look more alive and vicious​
as opposed to a light feathery chain of razors blowing in the wind.​
you know, a REAL living sword.​
Maybe add some Epic fire animations to summon suffering or calamity symphony instead of the stupid purple electricity they keep rehashing.​
some new pre-battle dialogue/ animations preferably, some with her sword floating and snaking about, because it isn't showcased as much and really should be a main focus of her character.​
maybe some more coarse language?​
"You Cheeky little shit!"​
or maybe her better past quotes​
"You won't suffer... Much."​
or​
"Strangle!"​
as she snaps her sword into battle ready position?​
i know, awesome, right? right.​
there's a lot more, but i don't have any more time to piss away here, hopefully somebody on the soul calibur team in charge of her development will see this and restore her to the original​
Regal, Poised, Kill-the-shit-out-of-you-violently,​
Isabella "Ivy" Valentine​
that got me hooked on Soul calibur in the first place.​
Hope whoever reads this notes i haphazardly organized this into paragraphs this time.​
Welcome.​

I consider​
Ivy valentine,​
as of​
Soul Calibur 4​
to be​
a​
MISSING CHARACTER
Which is HERE..​
To some of the sheltered individuals, of which whom may "live" here​
Who also probably have nothing better to do,​
than sit in your parents basement arguing over forums​
who may disagree with my above statement that she is missing,​
i am apologizing now,​
for any sleep you may lose over my insignificant comment(s)​
and of which​
may be posted in a section you might deem as "wrong"​
I leave you in the chaos of my wake.​
I digress.​
Ivy valentine was/is probably ONE of the BEST things it Has/had going for it.​
ill just haphazardly list the pros she has going for her first.​
Ivy is regal, strong, dominating, cold,heartless, and always fights with decorum.​
She is a ROYAL SERPENT.
Some of those qualities were lost,​
Her voice in sc4 was horrible, kill me please.​
it was best in soul calibur 2 (renee hewitt) and 3 (lani minella)​
Her costume in sc2, and 5 were all good,​
a combination of sc2's 1p costume, and her costume in 5 along with the snake pauldron/gauntlet would make the best costume.​
Her sword needs slightly better animations and sound effects to make it look more alive and vicious​
as opposed to a light feathery chain of razors blowing in the wind.​
you know, a REAL living sword.​
Maybe add some Epic fire animations to summon suffering or calamity symphony instead of the stupid purple electricity they keep rehashing.​
some new pre-battle dialogue/ animations preferably, some with her sword floating and snaking about, because it isn't showcased as much and really should be a main focus of her character.​
maybe some more coarse language?​
"You Cheeky little shit!"​
or maybe her better past quotes​
"You won't suffer... Much."​
or​
"Strangle!"​
as she snaps her sword into battle ready position?​
i know, awesome, right? right.​
there's a lot more, but i don't have any more time to piss away here, hopefully somebody on the soul calibur team in charge of her development will see this and restore her to the original​
Regal, Poised, Kill-the-shit-out-of-you-violently,​
Isabella "Ivy" Valentine​
that got me hooked on Soul calibur in the first place.​
Hope whoever reads this notes i haphazardly organized this into paragraphs this time.​
Welcome.​
Sorry but you lost me at "dark souls-skyrim-combat with first person view." You know this is a fighting game right?

Sorry but you lost me at "dark souls-skyrim-combat with first person view." You know this is a fighting game right?

Yeah, it would still have the arcade fighting style, but more along the lines of the "extra" arcade route with the different perspective. im sure they could figure something like that out. it would just be cool to have some open exploration thrown into the equation

I just got some info form my friend in Namco. He said that they are still working on deciding is there going to be a new SC game or not, another words they might end the series :( Well this does not sound good.

I just got some info form my friend in Namco. He said that they are still working on deciding is there going to be a new SC game or not, another words they might end the series :( Well this does not sound good.

SCVI will happen & Daishi will listen to me and grant me special favors.

SCVI will happen & Daishi will listen to me and grant me special favors.
I hope so too....... I was planing to join the team which it has some spots left but after I heard that news I was kind of disappointed, so I'm kind of hesitating of joining the team or not.

I consider​
Ivy valentine,​
as of​
Soul Calibur 4​
to be​
a​
MISSING CHARACTER
Which is HERE..​
Welcome.​

1373527694553.jpg

They should bring back every character in SC6 even if their stories will be non canon. One of the biggest complaints about the game is that characters are missing and the new characters don't fill the void created by the missing ones. They should bring everyone back for one epic SC game with maximum sales due to happy fans ^___^.

Just got some bad news people, they probabaly are going to let Talim die....

WHAT?! Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But anyway, link? Or some kind of evidence that lead to this post? Cuz my heart can only be broken so many times.

Guys don't freak out, we haven't decided yet. It's just one of the stupid idea that they made, I can't believe they thinks this would be a good plan to let her die. Anyways we are still planing the new game, this is just one of the plan that is most likely to happen. I hope they change their minds.

Oh by the way, Edge Master might still be on the next game and he might have a chance to fight with all the other evil powers inluding Alogo, Nightmare, Nightterr and Elysium ( don't know why she's on the list...) so we also might have a chance to see Cassandra again ( since she is stuck in astral chaos for a long time ) and Talim ( the wind took her to that place for whatever reason ) that is another plan of the next game, I know it sounds vague because we are still planning. And by the way if we really can't make something out, there is a posibility that we would shut down the game.....

They should bring back every character in SC6 even if their stories will be non canon. One of the biggest complaints about the game is that characters are missing and the new characters don't fill the void created by the missing ones. They should bring everyone back for one epic SC game with maximum sales due to happy fans ^___^.
40089637.jpg

Back