Mitsu Frame Data

assuming that KS is right and the frame data for stance moves includes the frames needed to enter the stance, can anyone tell me the frame data on entering the stance, so i can subtract that out to get the frame data on the stance moves?

According to Legend's post here: http://www.8wayrun.com/f33/stance-study-t650/page2.html

Mist B is 8 frame, (it feels about right to me) if you read at the bottom, he also explain a bit on how he come up with the data.

Mitsurugi Heishiro: Frame Data

Why is wiki data unreliable? If the data is unreliable, its because people aren't filling it out.

Well there's been some vandalism of data in some wikis, and it's so easy to do so that a lot of people inherently don't trust it.

Jaxel: The data on wiki has been altered by some people who have pretty vague idea on how it works or done limited testing on it. I've used wiki data few times and got wrong results. Had to re-check everything and in the end go back to T_Ms data. At least his data is consistant and correct. When you're dealing with such precise and difficult stuff as frame data you cant really leave it to random people to fill out.

Other issue I dont really like the way Wiki data is organized. I'm used to conventional notations like 6B, 3A etc not graphical ones, and I dont care about level it hits. and I want impact speed first, not damage. Its confusing. And data in wiki doesnt cover data fluctuation thats really important in some cases, especially semi unsafe moves. I've been thinking 6K is trash all way long b/c wiki said its -11 meaning I couldnt use it on chars i need it most like Amy, Yoshi, Soph. and then it turns out to be -11 only near wall. I mean, go check through the wiki and this data there are differencies all along. I can go on like, forever, b/c of the lots of misinformation I got from wiki data.

Okay... Belial... I understand... so I've made some changes to the formatting...

Notes have been moved to the right, and I have enabled SORTING, so you can click the sort and sort moves by fastest/slowest, safest/unsafe, etc...

I have moved the IMP column in front of the DMG column, as you said, its more important...

As for data fluctuation... its a wiki, and there is a NOTES section, make use of it... If you want you can actually do TWO entries for a single move... have it listed as...

Wheel Kick - 6K - H - 15 - etc...
Wheel Kick (near wall) - 6K - H - 15 - etc...

Why do you think certain characters have three entries for 7B, 8B, and 9B... cause even though they are all the same move, they have different properties.

As for vandalism... there is an UNDO feature, you can revert people's edits if they are wrong.

Jaxel:
Why would I go through all the undo, and editing when theres already a compete and correct list thats been there long before wiki. I really apreciate your work, I mean no disrespect at all, but personally find data on wiki inconvinient in a lot of ways. If you think this topic is unnecessary feel free to delete it.

As for wiki, you really need to add a data fluctuation to single move, not create different entries for each one. As for 7_8_9B the only difference between them is their damage, but I dont mind, however creating different entries for each move with fluctuation would create a lot of confusing and unecessary entries.

What should be done (IMHO, and you dont have to listen to me)
- Let only moderators edit frame data section.
- Create a separate list or move damage, with funny graphics for move notations, move names and level hits. (b/c its Frame data, not damage data)
- Remove funny graphics from FD section of wiki. (use basic notations instead like AA, 6A etc)
- Remove level hits, move name and damage columns from FD section of wiki
- Allow to fill in move data fluctuation on hit and block.

For filling out - only fill out CH column in case it has different properties than normal hit. otherwise its inconvinient to read.

But the most important matter, like I said, the data has to be precise. I'd be reading it in japanese as long as its precise. b/c its the only thing that matters.

I'm actually willing to fill in stuff like aGI and TC/TJ frame start/ends but right now see no point.

Wheres the frame data on 22_88A+K ?

Specifically how much adv. do you get when it hits?

Also how safe is it when blocked?

^^ How long does it take to get a reply from a damn mitsu player in the mitsu SA... ^^ Hmm good question.

I think its around -2 or so on block and +4~6 on hit, I tested that when game was out, a lot of time passed.

Back