Mitsu General Discussion / Q&A

He's confirmed :)

341987Capture.png

...unless of course this guy (who is CLEARLY him) is not Mitsu.

Now if they could only announce Pyrrha as the Cass replacement (or just have her return :D) so I can join in the excitement!

I'm glad Mitsurugi's back. Even with a suitable replacement, it would be odd playing a Soul game without him.

I suppose Daishi felt the same way.

Looks pretty awesome. I was about to switch for the next part, but now I might reconsider

Mitsurugi have been my main since Soul Blade. I love the lone swordsman concept, and how in most movie scenes, he's depicted fighting multiple characters, my personal favorite when he ran through bullets and arrows and nailed a musketeer in SC2. That was so hard core. And his storyline where it is said that he never lost a match except that one time with Tanegashima in soul Blade, but man...that says allot about Mitsu. Although he may not be the main protagonist since he has little to do with the soul Swords as he have yet to encounter them cannonicaly, but personally I like to think that he is a main protagonist but on the down low. Heck, even his ending with Algol and his fight with darth Vader, was pretty epic.

I like Mitsu's fighting style allot. His fighting style fits my preference like a glove. When I play as other characters, though I enjoy the're fast attacks, and some of their most flashy moves, but I just feel at home with Mitsu. Mitsu is a no nonesense kind of guy who although cocky, he certainly backs up his words. Other gamers may complain that he's overpowered, but the strength that lies in his soul is perhaps the most realistic one of all. Cause inner strength is a real wonder, and one that defines what being human is about. The Soul Swords are powerful weapons in which any one dependant of it's powers may be insecure of their own strengths. Just something to think about really, but when I first played as Mistu in Soul Blade, I was already convinced that he's a warrior of substance. Like meat in a hamburger. XD

With Mitsu, not only is he easy to use, but aesthetically speaking, I learn to fight smarter, and I get better at it, through many loses against better gamers. Anybody can score wins given the right advantage, but a true gamer knows how to take a beating and keep on ticking. Every beating adds more experience and tools under the belt. Although the victories don't come right away, but gradually, you get better at it and reach a level you never thought you'd ever reach. With Mitsu, I feel confident in my gaming even when I lose, at least I gave it my best shot. I'm in it for the thrill of the fight. Mitsu was one that he gets more pleasure in the thrills of combat than an easy win. Like Mitsu, I enjoy an epic fight. Win or lose, it doesn't matter. ^^

but a true gamer knows how to take a beating and keep on ticking

Thats the only part that I didn't skim through, and although offtopic, I agree. Seeing as I won my first first vs. Synraii out of about 100+ :P

Back