Mitsu´s changes in Broken Destiny

lolo

[11] Champion
Well, at the begining I tought that Mitsu was nerfed, but damn, he is buffed, like if he needed it.
So far this is what I´ve been into.

-AA seems faster, I think is 13 now..
-33K on CH has the same effect of knock down like in previous games, giving the classic traps with 1A, and this time u can´t tech roll kB, giving u a 58 combo.
-3B, 236 seems to be gone, but only on normal hit, at least that´s what it seems... But in counter hit is devastating, 3B, 236, k:B for 100 dmg , it´s hard to pull off, 3B has to hit deep and k:B must be done without losing any frame.
-CH B6, 33K, k:B_1[A]
-3B, k:B is no longer AC, 70 dmg... you can JU, so I k:B got buffed.
-22_88A, 3B, 236, k:B, 94 dmg
-66A seems faster

So far these are the things that I´ve found, but Im not really experiencied with Mitsu, so give me ideas.

If this is a repeated subject, please erase it.

CH 66K woot!
the rest of the changes are imba shit.
is MST B~throw back? damage buff on MST throws?

check it out

not mine

Woow, that´s sick, but seems that it has to be done at max range, on counter.... Im sticking with CH 3B, 236, k:B_1[A] 4 maximun damage, and 3B, k:B for 70 or 75, don´t remember...
But that shit looks really effective for wall combos.

Mitsu seems top tier again, he only needs a few combos to win and is well balanced.

CH 66K woot!
the rest of the changes are imba shit.
is MST B~throw back? damage buff on MST throws?[/QUOTCH E]

CH 66K remains the same, but CH33_99K is the one that knocks down... That´s awesome, cause u have either great advantage or combo.

2K trips now.

2KB; the B does not make the opponent bounce anymore. It is also impossible to ring someone out near the edge as well now.

Man I hope so. I can understand if they gave him some serious damage buffing but taking anything away from Mitsu just seems wrong.

2kb looks like disadvantage even on KD rather than setup techtrap. The knockdown doesnt face turn the opponent, so they can getup with instant WS. Seems like he is the one wide open. >_>

Edit: earlier on in the video, 2KB doesnt turn opponent on KD, but towards the end it does... wierd.

Oh well, not everything can be perfect in BD. Lamurugi is back!!!
puke.gif

Although at least, 2KB isn't completely gay like previous games. He can't wakeup reset like before it seems, thank God!!!

I dont see 2KB not knocking down as a necessarily a nerf. To me, recently, against local competition, people ukemi that all the time, I hardly use 2KB anymore in my game. but if they increase damage and remove ukemi, lol. to me it would be better than it is now.

CH 3B, 236max, 1A.... that works at max range only
3B, iW, 4KB, 44B, 6BB.... tons of dmg, like my mitsu wall combos, hehehe.
Im sure u Mitsu players can do even better wall combos, hope to see them soon.

4KB for wall combos seems better than anything so far, but not by much.

Is it me or does it look like in that video against Nightmare that Mitsu had a new move that could be a WS move? It looked slow and looked like it my be a tripping move but I couldn't tell because he was interrupted before he could finish it. It could've been his new fangled A+B+K but I don't know. Right at the 1:12-1:13 mark.

lolo : thanks for the informations!

I dont see 2KB not knocking down as a necessarily a nerf. To me, recently, against local competition, people ukemi that all the time, I hardly use 2KB anymore in my game. but if they increase damage and remove ukemi, lol. to me it would be better than it is now.

Same here.

Greatone: by the colour of it, it sounds like his A+B+K. It seemed pretty slow too.

i think mistu far 3B, 236 can do it on some characters .
Mist A,A,[A] Relic A it's gone .
BT B+K can't stun any more .
far CH 3B , 2A+B lend your opponent in ground stun and you can hit him with 44B ,6B or 33_99B or 66A+B or k:b .
CH 6K can't knock down you have to do 22_88K .
3B, k:B is no longer AC but you can break it with JF ukemi .
Mist 6B take you opponent far to you can do ( mist , A) but you cant do dash ( mist , A) or ( mist , K)
2K,B can't bound and the end hit cant catch ukemi .
2k knock down .
Mist 6B delay B can't lend your opponent in you BT to BT B+K .

Back