Mitsurugi Video Thread

Why would it be sarcasm? The Koreans are nasty. I would also love to see them play Akire and Belial.
The random non-hit confirmed 66BBs in that video gave me cancer. I'll confess I didn't watch the whole video though, so maybe there's something I missed.

Korean mitsu's are sort of awesome. I played Seung Cheol in SC4 and Kura in SC4 and 5, they are top level players, no doubt. Also the level of MU knowledge is pretty sick actually, I had a lot of fun watching those.

some matches for my Mitsu
what do u think ?? and what area i need to improve ?
and how is my SC4 P2 mitsu custom lol...
*Soul Calibur V - Dmck (Mitsurugi) vs. Slayer (Astaroth)*

I couldn't say things on areas to improve; I am in need of improvement myself still.

-A local player DID advise to me to use 2A while fighting. I see how 2A can be used to help in situations of your matches.
-The ENTIRE 3rd set: HTF! and wow.
-During play, B+K was used a lot, but it created an effective zoning game in some of the battles... and won a battle by doing so.
-Something I caught is how you Just Guarded after a blocked 22B, which can bode well for precautionary defense. JGing at times that can be read after an opponent blocks any certain attacks used with any given character chosen, is good for stopping retaliatory efforts from an opponent.

That is some absurdly impressive play. Confirming the JG on AAB and punishing for max damage, confirming the clash on FC 1B (the vast majority of Mitsu players would see the enemy's attack animation and expect a counter hit). Not to mention the intelligent use of Mist stance.

Also, that 2A+B after the CE splatted face down head towards--I'm assuming that's a front/back tech trap and hits OTG?

He also does a great job demonstrating the effectiveness of 4B even in high level play, as well as the often slept-on 4B6 cancel.

Also what the fuck was that at 1:13 in the 2nd video. It's possible to step 66A+B after 4B knockdown if you tech to the side and immediately step that direction? Or is this just nonsense caused by the wall?

Got a bit complacent after the first two rounds and 6B:2 was pissing me off.

I get frustrated by Pyrrha and play too aggressive against her. A learning experience that I can't just play the same against everything and everyone.

At round two, the first combo could have had an additional 3B to end it. (Pat I mean). Oh but I apologize. Which player are you in this vid? Only asking because this is a Mitsurugi video thread.
EDIT: No It wouldn't have.... Sorry, my mistake. XP

But still I do believe that this should go to the Alpha Patroklos OR the Patroklos video thread. The Administrators will soon move this vid from here.

At round two, the first combo could have had an additional 3B to end it. (Pat I mean). Oh but I apologize. Which player are you in this vid? Only asking because this is a Mitsurugi video thread.
EDIT: No It wouldn't have.... Sorry, my mistake. XP

But still I do believe that this should go to the Alpha Patroklos OR the Patroklos video thread. The Administrators will soon move this vid from here.
oops my bad!!

A great match for you this was. It looks like you can definitely monitor your meter better than I could've in that match.
In the spur of the moment terms I would say this: right at 2:55 - 2:56, -- 2K,B would have really swept Pat out instead of going for the grapple. But since that very round (or battle have you) ended in your favor still the less... eh...
:sc2mit2:

A great match for you this was. It looks like you can definitely monitor your meter better than I could've in that match.
In the spur of the moment terms I would say this: right at 2:55 - 2:56, -- 2K,B would have really swept Pat out instead of going for the grapple. But since that very round (or battle have you) ended in your favor still the less... eh...
:sc2mit2:
2KB or 2KB~BE would have been a good option there yeah ^^

Back