Mix 2 characters together

If Taki and Setsuka were mixed together, this would be an idea. Figured I'd share it.

Scroll down to Miyako Shimizu. It's in red. Ignore the other stuff. Just look at Miyako and the two posts below them.

Patroklos + Maxi = Patroxi. Uses nunchuks and a shield, with Pat's 66B and Maxi's 6A+B.

Oh, that's nice-

Ivy + Cervantes = Ivantes. Uses dual whip gun swords. Also, Ivy's boobs with Cervy's chest hair o_O

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! MY BRAIN-EYES! They burn!

BTW, Hilde + Cervantes. Gunlance + GDR. All my money right there.

Dampierre + Voldo = Dampdo, Damdo, or Dampido (which ever one makes sense and/or is funnier).

A creepy yet flexible con man with Voldos weapons on his arms and Dampierres hidden blades on his feet!!!

Amy + Viola= Amola. Metal claw and rapier user. 'May as well perpetually be sighing...

Natsu + Maxi= Maxu. Nun-chaku, bombs, and air grabz!!1! Oh, and probably amazing hair.

Ezio + Taki= Eziki. Stealthy assassin like tactics with hidden blades, dual kodachi, hidden gun, acrobatic feats and a crossbow. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Viola + Hilde = Wields a Lance and Orb. Came together to form the ultimate juggling character, with Viola's ridiculous juggles, and Hilde's powerful air combos.

And the winner for new broken tier goes to...
Ezio + Taki= Eziki. Stealthy assassin like tactics with hidden blades, dual kodachi, hidden gun, acrobatic feats and a crossbow. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Viola + Hilde = Wields a Lance and Orb. Came together to form the ultimate juggling character, with Viola's ridiculous juggles, and Hilde's powerful air combos.
This one scares me, too.

And the winner for new broken tier goes to...Eziki!
I would like to thank everyone from 8wayrun for believing in me and liking my posts, Project Soul for making the Soul Series, my mother (of course), God (obviously), Xianghuafan85, Kai_Lombax, and all the guest characters from previous SC games...oh, and the Miami Heat!

I would like to thank everyone from 8wayrun for believing in me and liking my posts,
*music starts playing*
Project Soul for making the Soul Series, my mother (of course), God (obviously),
*music starts getting louder*
Xianghuafan85, Kai_Lombax, and all the guest characters from previous SC games...oh, and the Miami Heat!
(Sorry if this offends you, I mean this strictly for comedy.)

At any rate, I have devised another dastardly creation!

Nightterror + Viola = DOOM. Brokenly strong attacks + zoning for days + boss-level HP and no ring-out = "farewell, beloved controllers.

Oh, and instant-activation CE that does 5000 damage as lowest charge. GG, y'all.

OH, and he's playable online!

I dare you to 1-up this monster!

Back