Modding SoulCalibur 3

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
I'm wondering why I don't see people playing through say Arcade mode with the modded movelists. I only see these weird test videos or CPU vs CPU videos.

If you mod the movelists does it ruin the singleplayer modes? I just would like to see quick play/arcade mode with hwang/amy/li long but I need to learn how to properly do this modding myself
The AE movesets break 2 old ones (Ivy and Yoshi), other than that, no, not exactly. And I play with them when I can.

GabrieL0L

[01] Neophyte
Hola, soy nuevo en el modding de SC3 aunque ya se lo básico(Reemplazar partes de CAS) tengo una pregunta
¿Hay alguna forma de pasar los movinientos y armas de heihatchi, link y spawn de SC2 a SC 3 para que estén como clases de Character Creation?,quisiera reemplazar los nunchacus por los movimientos y armas de Heihachi (Que Heihachi reemplace a Li Long y que Li Long este como traje 2 de Maxi) , Reemplazar el Sable chino por los movimientos y armas de Spawn (Que un Spawn improvisado reemplace a Hwang y que Hwang este como traje 2 de Yung Seong) y Reemplazar Los Movimientos de Espada y Escudo Por los de Link

También Quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el orden de las armas en clases de Character Creation
Ejemplo: Que enes de el estoque normal este el alma de Raphael, que envés de el alma de Tira este la de Taki o que envés de la katana este el sikcle
PD: esta en español Porque no se hablar ingles, traduje todo lo del foro con el traductor de Google :'u

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
Hola, soy nuevo en el modding de SC3 aunque ya se lo básico(Reemplazar partes de CAS) tengo una pregunta
¿Hay alguna forma de pasar los movinientos y armas de heihatchi, link y spawn de SC2 a SC 3 para que estén como clases de Character Creation?,quisiera reemplazar los nunchacus por los movimientos y armas de Heihachi (Que Heihachi reemplace a Li Long y que Li Long este como traje 2 de Maxi) , Reemplazar el Sable chino por los movimientos y armas de Spawn (Que un Spawn improvisado reemplace a Hwang y que Hwang este como traje 2 de Yung Seong) y Reemplazar Los Movimientos de Espada y Escudo Por los de Link

También Quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el orden de las armas en clases de Character Creation
Ejemplo: Que enes de el estoque normal este el alma de Raphael, que envés de el alma de Tira este la de Taki o que envés de la katana este el sikcle
PD: esta en español Porque no se hablar ingles, traduje todo lo del foro con el traductor de Google :'u
Umm, English motherfucker, do you speak it?

GabrieL0L

[01] Neophyte
Umm, English motherfucker, do you speak it?
No, I do not speak English, I translated the entire forum with the Google translator :'u
Praise be the google translator \ ('u') /
PD: Do not insult me for not speaking English, you do not speak Spanish and I do not insult you

Last edited:

GabrieL0L

[01] Neophyte
Sin título.png
I have 2 more questions

1.how can it be done to solve the error of the invisible parts in the CAS and put body parts to be filled?
2.How can I just pull the sleeves of a short-sleeved shirt to put it on one that does not?

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
View attachment 47771 I have 2 more questions

1.how can it be done to solve the error of the invisible parts in the CAS and put body parts to be filled?
2.How can I just pull the sleeves of a short-sleeved shirt to put it on one that does not?
I didn't insult you, it's just a meme, relax.

The problem lies within the emulator settings. Tweak em and see what happensç

SkullsKnight

[03] Disciple
Is there anyway to get a character with any size you want ? Like have a certain height of a giant or tiny character. Would like to see a code for the game.

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
I am just gonna ping everyone that I know would be interested.
@Byros @C.AntonioFalcon @Ian

I may have figured out a way to make Night Terror playable on ROM, it will need experiments but none-the-less. The game clearly uses a Universal Character Modifier system, similar to Kingdom Hearts 2 does. If I am able to find the UCM Data files, I will be able to edit them to make Night Terror playable. Working on it now and will have the end-result in a couple of minutes.

GabrieL0L

[01] Neophyte
Is there any way to transform a weapon into an invisible object?
I'm new to the SC3 modding although I already know the basics (Replace parts of CAS) I have a question
Is there any way to move the heihatchi movinientos and arms, link and spawn from SC2 to SC 3 to be as Character Creation classes? I would like to replace the nunchacus with the movements and weapons of Heihachi (Que Heihachi replaces Li Long and that Li Long is Maxi's suit 2), Replace the Chinese Saber with Spawn's movements and weapons (Have an impromptu Spawn replace Hwang and have Hwang as Yung Seong suit 2) and Replace the Sword and Shield Movements Link's

I would also like to know if you can change the order of the weapons in Character Creation classes
Example: That of the normal rapier is the soul of Raphael, that instead of the soul of Tira east that of Taki or that the back of the katana is the sikcle
PS: Translated in Google

TopazHacker

The Unknown Soul
Is there any way to transform a weapon into an invisible object?
I'm new to the SC3 modding although I already know the basics (Replace parts of CAS) I have a question
Is there any way to move the heihatchi movinientos and arms, link and spawn from SC2 to SC 3 to be as Character Creation classes? I would like to replace the nunchacus with the movements and weapons of Heihachi (Que Heihachi replaces Li Long and that Li Long is Maxi's suit 2), Replace the Chinese Saber with Spawn's movements and weapons (Have an impromptu Spawn replace Hwang and have Hwang as Yung Seong suit 2) and Replace the Sword and Shield Movements Link's

I would also like to know if you can change the order of the weapons in Character Creation classes
Example: That of the normal rapier is the soul of Raphael, that instead of the soul of Tira east that of Taki or that the back of the katana is the sikcle
PS: Translated in Google
Not that I am aware of, altough there must be a way to do so.

GabrieL0L

[01] Neophyte
I didn't insult you, it's just a meme, relax.

The problem lies within the emulator settings. Tweak em and see what happensç
:V
f2a83f2bb87e98c1ab1813071791ec4b470fdfe4c92244da78c4faf688da753b.jpg

the problem is that the same thing happens in my ps2, although in the ps2 the part that changed was the Shishou Hakkei
although I think that if I change an undergarment I should replace the parts that do not have normal body parts, but I do not know which file is each part of the body