Most useless move

Not knowing that does not make anyone stupid.

Besides, after reading the last few pages it's hard to tell if people are joking or they really have no idea what they are talking about.

Well, if you read something stupid coming from me I'm just trolling around.

But yeah, this thread has a lot of funny posts...

Did I just see a post that said talims 3K sucks? What are you on?

Mina's 6A+B is good for post wall splat combos. Its good to mess with those Impatient players who GI everything. The last hit of it is GIable but its window is small and can score the last hit if not done accurately
Her 2A is good at tip but it can kill rolling if I recall in any range.At tip it is effective against people who think they can get away with moves that are -9 to -12 against her and they will just hold G down and underestimate her by doing nothing.

Mina: Post GI 3bK iW 6A+B iW either 33K or 3K or 66K. On some characters 6A+B must be done at its tip range due to the last hit whiffing

Did I just see a post that said talims 3K sucks? What are you on?

Mina's 6A+B is good for post wall splat combos. Its good to mess with those Impatient players who GI everything. The last hit of it is GIable but its window is small and can score the last hit if not done accurately
all three hits are GIable. I guard impact the second or third hit every time. it is just a pretty bad move. it doesn't have kilik's guaranteed properties. even if hit on a counter by the first hit you can still block the third. and the last hit window is actually fairly obvious considering how slow the move is.

all three hits are GIable. I guard impact the second or third hit every time. it is just a pretty bad move. it doesn't have kilik's guaranteed properties. even if hit on a counter by esthe first hit you can still block the third. and the last hit window is actually fairly obvious considering how slow the move is.
I actually like the 3rd hit being blocked on NH and CH because of the SG damage it gives. Mina is an SG damage oriented character. I thought the 2nd hit was JIable? I also remember only the 2nd and 3rd hits
being NCC.I could be wrong due to my ps3 being broken and not playing in a long time.

If the 2nd hit is easy to GI and you said you have GIed it before then in concerns to blocking the move it isn't her best but in concernss of wall combos and SG damage its good.

"Terrible": maybe. Character ignorance plays a role
"Bad": yes
"Useless": not really

I actually like the 3rdd hit being blocked on NH and CH because of the SG damage it gives. I remembert he 2nd hit being JIable. I also remember only the 2nd and 3rd hits being an NCC.

If the 2nd hit is easy to GI and you said you have GIed before then concerns to blocking the move then it isn't her best but In terms of wall combos and SG damage its good.

"Terrible": maybe. Character ignorance plays a role
"Bad": yes
"Uselss": not really

well in that case, in every fantasy fight, every move has a purpose, and that is to do damage. Hell even Zas B+K causes wall splat damage :P

I mean honestly, Talim's 3K is nothing to write home about.

Because every move has to damage. There is no such thing as stances and guarding only attack,attack,attack
Lol

Cassandras 44k... Not really a useless move (well, almost)... The reason I say It's almost useless is because 44B+K is always better.. It's mid for one, tracks a little, and if I'm not mistaken hits harder too.

So I guess a move is useless if there's a better move to do in it's place.

Seriously, 44B+K does everything 44K does, but better cas' it's mid and it tracks. WTF namco? You could at least have given 44K better damage than 44B+K, that would have made sense.

It's kinda like 66B, why do that when 66A is better?. Even the CH 66B doesn't lead to much damage at all... Oh WOW I can do 4BBA after 66B CH, which only does... like 40-something damage... meanwhile the move itself is unsafe, linear and crap for range to boot. At least 66A catches steppers, although I'm really not sure if 66A is safe or not.

66B is a great move over 66A. 66A has no push back and is easily avoidable. 66B is an anti ducking move. i've gotten people way more with 66B than 66A. you run up on people (you know the instinctive ducking thing) and then bam. you just got a free combo. even better if they're next to the wall. it also has push back so 66B is a great move for cassandra. 44B+K is pretty bad but not useless either. cassandra really has no useless moves that i can think of.

66B is a great move over 66A. 66A has no push back and is easily avoidable. 66B is an anti ducking move. i've gotten people way more with 66B than 66A. you run up on people (you know the instinctive ducking thing) and then bam. you just got a free combo. even better if they're next to the wall. it also has push back so 66B is a great move for cassandra. 44B+K is pretty bad but not useless either. cassandra really has no useless moves that i can think of.

8B+K is pretty useless realistically. 8A+B K is also pretty useless.

It's kinda like 66B, why do that when 66A is better?. Even the CH 66B doesn't lead to much damage at all... Oh WOW I can do 4BBA after 66B CH, which only does... like 40-something damage... meanwhile the move itself is unsafe, linear and crap for range to boot. At least 66A catches steppers, although I'm really not sure if 66A is safe or not.

Yeah, 66B being -2 on block is SOOOOOO unsafe >_>

If you can find a legitimate mixup for Sophie 1A with ANYTHING, I will give you my Xbox.
(And it doesn't - B+K beats both if timed correctly =P)

8B+K is pretty useless realistically. 8A+B K is also pretty useless.
say what? that's gotten me several hits and even wins from people that do predictable lows. if the first hit is on a counter then the K is guaranteed. plus it's safe if blocked (the whole string not just 8B+K) I like it.

People think Raphael's teleport sucked but it was really useful online. Though I rather auto evades from SC2 and SC3.

Back