Most useless move

the throw where yoshi hurts himself is just due to his position on screen, if the input hurts him, do the input with the opposite direction to take life.

and the 4A+K moves are odd, in the sense I doubt anyone actually knows them fully,
Sorry to butt in, I want to take a crack at this, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Yoshi's 4A+K can recover your HP to full if you proceed to A+K until he does a taunting animation (not JF, even though there is a JF for it.) and that makes your HP full. However, you have to have about 3/4 of your Hp to do the move. I spam it alot online.

Am I right? Sorry for horrible explination.

Sorry to butt in, I want to take a crack at this, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Yoshi's 4A+K can recover your HP to full if you proceed to A+K until he does a taunting animation (not JF, even though there is a JF for it.) and that makes your HP full. However, you have to have about 3/4 of your Hp to do the move. I spam it alot online.

Am I right? Sorry for horrible explination.
I have never, ever, seen 4A+K T9 give back HP. Anywhere. Video or it didn’t happen. There have been rumors that this move might do... something, but there has been zero corroborative evidence of this. Many of the other Tekken moves are actually quite useful of course.

6(A+K)6 does have a use; if the opponent throw breaks, it will reverse and give you health instead of him. Just as if he throw breaks 6(A+K)4, it reverses and grants your opponent health instead of you. The point is it creates a guessing game. However it’s not a very effective guessing game because you have to predict if he will even attempt a throw.

I have never, ever, seen 4A+K T9 give back HP. Anywhere. Video or it didn’t happen. There have been rumors that this move might do... something, but there has been zero corroborative evidence of this. Many of the other Tekken moves are actually quite useful of course.

6(A+K)6 does have a use; if the opponent throw breaks, it will reverse and give you health instead of him. Just as if he throw breaks 6(A+K)4, it reverses and grants your opponent health instead of you. The point is it creates a guessing game. However it’s not a very effective guessing game because you have to predict if he will even attempt a throw.
I'm aware of 6 A+K6_4.

God damn it! I was talking about 2A+K A the entire time.

I'm aware of 6 A+K6_4.

God damn it! I was talking about 2A+K A the entire time.
Ugh. I suck badly at Yoshi’s JFs; even landing the SDF K is inconsistent. NeoRussell, Furzy, et al just make my jaw drop with those psycho antics, even if they are splicing together their best footage.

Ugh. I suck badly at Yoshi’s JFs; even landing the SDF K is inconsistent. NeoRussell, Furzy, et al just make my jaw drop with those psycho antics, even if they are splicing together their best footage.
I feel you. I always try to practice and I get JFs SOMEtimes.

Back