MY CAS THREAD

CjHN3X

[09] Warrior
I will adding some pics of some notable characters that i've made originally on here in a couple of days - - - since I've broken my damned controller again.

let's start with the significant ones.

AH1.jpg

AH2.jpg

Alcoa (Original Art Creation)

HY3.jpg

HY2.jpg

Yukitachi Hinata (Original)

more coming, later on . . . .

critiquing my videos is fair enough since i've been fighting people early in the morning. since i'm going to be really busy in the afternoons and evenings, thanks to school, i can't come up a reasonable excuse.

Alcoa
Nothing much to say about her....

Yukitachi Hinata
Simple but quite likable design.
I think she would benefit from some more patterns or maybe a sticker or two though.

Looks to my some good chars but a complete view will give a better look on youre complete characters

i take screenshots of these on the ps3. press the ps button and go to photos; you should see "save screenshot" whenever you're in creation mode. about the angles - - - it depends.

Last edited:
i have an X-Box sow i haven't a picture function but i take my own pictures with my own camera....
if u wanna see it check my topic

Well, they're plain with a little derp in them. However, they have potential to be something more. I'm just not sure what some of them are supposed to be.

Here are some examples. . . . . these are some of my original characters from my fanfic "LunarFate"; not to confuse you with the RPG game or other counterfeits, my version features some of my original characters + some "Tsukihime", "Fate" and "Kara no Kyoukai" characters. It's kinda of like Onimusha in a sense.

Utan.jpg

Utan

Kilitia.jpg

Kilitia (Utan's Sister)

Satsuki.jpg

Luvia.jpg

Satsuki & Luvia (LunarFate Edition)

I only have the 1st two stories complete. If you want to read it, it's availiable @ d3sl.webs.com.

Last edited:
Athena 1997.jpg

Athena (The King Of Fighters '97)

Feena Fam Ashlight.jpg

Feena Fam Ashlight (Crescent Love - Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na)

Samantha.jpg

Edith.jpg

Samantha/Edith (Original Creations)

Excluding Athena, Sorceress, and Saber looking similar to your originals, my initial vibe from these CAS is simple yet bland version of Fate Stay Night.

FSN is a bit over the top on some anime designs...even simple ones. If I were some random ignorant person who knew nothing of this anime or what you're trying show, I'd write them off as bad weeaboo anime customs that are forgettable.

The thing is, your CAS lack charisma to advertise your fanfic LunarFate. It's just "hi I'm a person with a sword" and not "Hi I'm definitely a Fate Stay Night look alike, but I'm actually from LunarFate". Regardless, keep on posting more and ask for help to improve them.

I'm quite positive I have some supporters for my fanfic "LunarFate"; I was pushing for this to be an actual movie, but it was still imcomplete. I had to start from the beginning; mainly because Utan's character was overpowered in my 1st two stories.

Other than that . . . if forgot add some more pics.

Claire.jpg

Lisa.jpg

Claire/Lisa (Original Creations)

Ed.jpg

Ed (Ed, Edd and Eddy)

May-EEE.jpg

May (Ed, Edd and Eddy)

Patchouli.jpg

Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou)

I couldn't find a good jacket for Ed. :(

Back