My message to Age of Truth.MUST READ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a tech trap because 3B/FC 3B doesn't even give a techable knowdown, you can't even tech.
When the opponent stands up by holding G, of course the quake stun hits him, but he can block it normally with 2G.

Okay that was my fault for not testing but it's guaranteed off a wall splat even if they 2G. Go n test dat.

lol shinji u hit me with those things because i look away from the screen when i get hit XD. i dont like seeing myself get comboed :P. and jesus, just because something work on me, doesnt mean its credible or viable. im not a guinea pig ya know for people to test things on. just an average human.

LOL... I'm Urahara, testing and using humans as test subjects is what I'm best at :)

Thats exactly what I would like to know.... Synraii you have some explaining to do sir.

LMAO! @ That chart... Props to whoever made that shit!

I know it works against a wall, I've posted that somewhere in this SA some weeks ago, lol.

Sweetness! And the maximum DMG combo or string you've done after landing a wall splat combo into that tech trap into possibly another wall splat combo then CE...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back