My message to Age of Truth.MUST READ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinjiUrahara

ATL's FINEST Leixia SA Mod
Shinji Wrote said:
Hey bro forgive my late replies I havent been on here that been busy with life.

But no I didnt mean Maxou I meant Malik, I played Malek back in 2009 when he came here for FSAK.

But man i've been getting a lot better with Leixia her WR B BE is really fucking good especially at Tip range and its unseeable catch a lot of opponents off guard. Also, my recent discovery is 3B launch or FC 3B launch into 2B+K its a tech trap! I beat Woahhzz with it twice! they can't punish it because of they miss timing to block it, so when they press 2G they have to get up before immediate crouching and by that time the 2B+K stun would have already gone through. The only way to stop this is staying on the ground either rolling or just laying there but if u press G its an automatic tech. TRY IT!

My tough matches recently have been vs Ivy, Natsu, aPat, and Viola but not so much Viola. I've learned to out space rugi he doesnt have many SAFE options to get in and i've learned to 4A+B his 4B on reaction. I think you know the match up she punishes rugi pretty badly. If ur already stepping and spacing you avoid his 66B or 66A+B attacks as well as 4B n she punishes 66B anyways. His 66BB is just a bad move. Really only thing I worry about is his poking which I space. Still a tough match up but played smartly she has the edge because he cant punish her as much as she can him.

*Note I also 3B opponents that runs dead to me on reaction when they are almost in range since u cant step G.

She owns Xiba! (played him recently too) 3B, AA, grab mix ups. swiss cheese.

Ivy is tough because you cant really get in and she's just fucking stupid with 214B after everything.

WR B BE vs aPat is golden! spam that shit, I got Woahhzz sooo many times! Every match we played we went to the final round. He doesnt have anything to rush down or get in with really. Leixia's 22_88A, 44A, 11A, 3B mix ups keeps him at bay and if u add 66B and 66A pokes and sometimes when you hit confirm those for the full effects its stupid. All aPat does is spam 33B which can be stepped, and at close range I use 1A on him a lot for CH since he does a lot of high A attacking.

Asta, Seig and NM I just spam 3B all day (only when NM doesnt have meter for CE) he cant do a damn thing. Leixia's TC moves are too damn good vs these guys especially Asta and NM since they are high attack kings I spam 1A and 3B all day and WR A is soooo damn good! also vs Asta her WR B BE goes around Bullrush the i18 version and the i38 version(which is reactable on site plus he makes a moaning sound before he runs so u can use that as an indication). Asta like to do 44A hold guard break attack Leixia kills that shit with 4A+B all day, if u can JG that just do 4A+B instead for guaranteed CH. You should know how to JG 22_88B or step it or punish it up close. You take away all these things from asta hes horse shit. Seig likes to go into stance A LOT and liexia builds meter fast AF just CE him every chance u get when he does stance because its FREE. punish his 3B or bait it and step duck to his left... step duck > 3B happy seigs because when u step u avoid 3B and the ducking factor automatically avoids the A attack. So u can CH with WR anything! or FC anything! :/

VS NM you should ALWAYS win the first round because u can play unsafe AF and spam his ass with everything. When he gets meter just spams lows and grabs and cautiously use 3B. Bait him to use meter via BE attacking and once he doesnt CE at his disposal just go all out he's too fucking slow to do anything.

This bitch comes equipped with everything she needs just takes smart play , patience and hard work to be good with her but practice makes perfect.

TEAM LEIXIA all day!

I'm on the brink of mastering Leixia help me out by finding new things with her mostly combos and tech traps and knocking out anti stuff vs her hardest match ups and the top tier characters.

It's a reply to a conversation with me and Truth. The reason I posted it here is because it's contents I wanted to share with everyone for their own knowledge.

"Also, my recent discovery is 3B launch or FC 3B launch into 2B+K its a tech trap! I beat Woahhzz with it twice! they can't punish it because of they miss timing to block it, so when they press 2G they have to get up before immediate crouching and by that time the 2B+K stun would have already gone through. The only way to stop this is staying on the ground either rolling or just laying there but if u press G its an automatic tech. TRY IT!"

This is not a tech trap because 3B/FC 3B doesn't even give a techable knowdown, you can't even tech.
When the opponent stands up by holding G, of course the quake stun hits him, but he can block it normally with 2G.

And generally, while I like your ideas, you have to take other character's anti-Leixia-strats into consideration as well, not only the other way. Therefore, your argumention seems very one-sided to me.

"Also, my recent discovery is 3B launch or FC 3B launch into 2B+K its a tech trap! I beat Woahhzz with it twice! they can't punish it because of they miss timing to block it, so when they press 2G they have to get up before immediate crouching and by that time the 2B+K stun would have already gone through. The only way to stop this is staying on the ground either rolling or just laying there but if u press G its an automatic tech. TRY IT!"

This is not a tech trap because 3B/FC 3B doesn't even give a techable knowdown, you can't even tech.
When the opponent stands up by holding G, of course the quake stun hits him, but he can block it normally with 2G.

And generally, while I like your ideas, you have to take other character's anti-Leixia-strats into consideration as well, not only the other way. Therefore, your argumention seems very one-sided to me.
lol i did say this months ago about 2b+k after 3b or fc 3b

lol shinji u hit me with those things because i look away from the screen when i get hit XD. i dont like seeing myself get comboed :P. and jesus, just because something work on me, doesnt mean its credible or viable. im not a guinea pig ya know for people to test things on. just an average human.

Honestly, I have read so many anti-Leixia strategies by now that this feels like a breath of fresh air.

this looks like a thread geared at massaging some of your inflated egos.
its funny how some of you appear from no where anyway any of you seen
the official tier list /match chart its here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AigcsUK_FP2ldG83QVhscVRvVXM1MEJkMGlqaWFnNVE#gid=0

images

That chart is about the biggest joke Ive seen. I dont suspect an accurate match up chart till MONTHS after EVO!

Thanx for the laugh tho homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back