My new video. Top 10 of 2009

Demon's Souls is my NUMBER ONE. SLEEPER HIT OF 09!

I don't think Hubbs played any PS3 exclusives. PS3 exclusives this year blew everything else away.

wheres T6 T_T

T6 is almost the farthest a game can be from best of 2009, and it only has merit because it's an actually good fighting game, but the rest of the package is terrible.

Case in point: shitty training mode (its only worthwhile feature being able to see hit/blockstun duration somewhat but even that isn't 100% reliable), TERRIBLE offline vs (only one custom per match? seriously? and only half the stages can be selected?), even worse online vs, a tacked on, shitty 1P campaign that you're pretty much forced to play through if you want to customize your characters.

And yeah I could go on and on and shit, it's a pretty terrible game overall.

OP gets awesome points for mentionning Torchlight. So much win.

T6 is almost the farthest a game can be from best of 2009, and it only has merit because it's an actually good fighting game, but the rest of the package is terrible.

Case in point: shitty training mode (its only worthwhile feature being able to see hit/blockstun duration somewhat but even that isn't 100% reliable), TERRIBLE offline vs (only one custom per match? seriously? and only half the stages can be selected?), even worse online vs, a tacked on, shitty 1P campaign that you're pretty much forced to play through if you want to customize your characters.

And yeah I could go on and on and shit, it's a pretty terrible game overall.

OP gets awesome points for mentionning Torchlight. So much win.

they need to add some new game mechanics, seriously its been like the same thing for awhile now.

Back