My Personal breakdown for Voldo

Its just G and its a much quicker cancel than it used to be, which is great
Wow that's awesome, voldo is really promising so far

How do you do his old BS A+B, I mean it's still BS A+B, but now it's a guard crush, how you do the roll and jump in the air with it? It's in his reveal trailer after his reversal edge B, followed by BS 66BB and then he dose the roll as follow up, looks damaging.

Last edited:
Wow that's awesome, voldo is really promising so far

How do you do his old BS A+B, I mean it's still BS A+B, but now it's a guard crush, how you do the roll and jump in the air with it? It's in his reveal trailer after his reversal edge B, followed by BS 66BB and then he dose the roll as follow up, looks damaging.

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I know he still has the explosion with MC K2, but you can't charge it. Even though I managed to do it once, I can't figure out how to jump in the air after.

Also, after his RE K, does anyone know if there is any way to transition to MC or the explosion? it feels so unsafe to land on his feet like that

Ok MC K8 jumps up

Just found, that during reversal edge, if you hold back, voldo dose a really short range elbow instead of his usual RE. Don't know if it's any good. I was trying to find a way to cancel RE with super freak or something else. Have seen other chars canceling there RE with stance transitions

Using A+B in a GI war lethal hits and gives at least CR BBB

BS A+B also lethal hits vs GI

His GI game overall seems strong

Last edited:
He's really powerful this time around, but it seems like everyone else is 'upgraded' as well.

Been messing around with:

3B,B is as always is a huge guard-crushing move
6A+B (the clapper) is still an okay, quick damaging move up close, it 'somewhat' catches step..
44(A+B) is still a fun one, but now it has that guard break hit at the end.

does 1B,B,B have the kick at the end any more, or is it just gone?

That aside, Voldo has so many seemingly viable options/ways to play.. it's awesome =)

Yeah Voldo looks really strong, but as you mentioned, everybody seems good right now.

Watching some sc5 footage, I am missing some stuff to be honest.
CR B hold to get into MC
CR K, which was his rising K
22_88 B launcher
His Booty xD
BS 214 B

I know that I always felt safe and comfortable in BS in sc5, that's not the case in 6 at the moment. His A and B pokes out of BS are mixed up and I have to get used to it first. And BS 214B missing is huge for me.

Voldo is my main most of the games, but I am also interested in Raphael and Cervantes, they both look just amazing this time around. Let's see who comes out on top in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Back