"My SCVI CaS gallery"

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Amazing, as always!!! I really like the fact that you took a stab at making Margaret Schtauffen (pun???). I always see people making CaS of Frederick, but never his wifey. Excellent work! :)
Thank you very much @Spanky, yes I thought that we never saw Margaret and how she looks, so I tried to create her just like I imagined her!

GreekChris93

[09] Warrior
Hello my friends, today I will show you my new creations! I created two minor SoulCalibur characters and two new original. The minor characters are Siegfried's parents Frederick Schtauffen and Margaret Schtauffen and my new original characters are Zarvaryss a sorcerer of fire and Helena a young shordswoman! I hope you like them. Enjoy and have fun!

117.Frederick Schtauffen
View attachment 75473

118.Margaret Schtauffen
View attachment 75471

NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

119.Zarvaryss
View attachment 75472

Character Info and Story:

Zarvaryss was a great and an elder sorcerer of fire in a long lost town named Velvezar which it was located somewhere in Scandinavia! Zarvaryss was also the protector of civillians of this town! One day an excluded member of Aval Organization named Azwel attacked Velvezar. Zarvaryss tried to fight him in order to face his civillians but he failed, Azwel used a spell and every people of the town disappeared he told him that his fire sorcery could do nothing and disappeared into the darkness! The wounded Zarvaryss moved with difficulty to his home and there he discovered about the cursed sword SoulEdge and that the fire of this sword could help him to bring back his people and destroy Azwel. He began to collect more information about the sword and found out that the sword wielded by the Azure Knight who people called him Nightmare and he and SoulEdge are somewhere in Ostreinsburg, without second thought Zarvaryss began to pursue Nightmare with the only goal to take SoulEdge.

Name: Zarvaryss
Birthplace: Velvezar, Scandinavia (potential present day, Denmark)
Birthdate: 28 December
Weapon name: Balor

120.Helena
View attachment 75470

Character Info and Story:

Helena was a valor young swordswoman who she was working for a great noble man named Claude de Lyon. One night something strange appeared in the sky something dark and cruel. Helena scared and she locked herself in a room downstairs of the noble man's mansion! In a few hours nothing was like before, the other members of security servises were unconscious on the floor and Helena found everyone dead, then Claude attacked her, Helena drew her sword to her master, but Claude wasn't looked like before! His skin was pale and his eyes were red, he was turned into a monster! Helena run far away. She was trying to realise what was happened. She noticed a silouete in the horizon a tall man with a dark skin covered in a white and gold clothes and with a scythe approched her! Helena trusted him and told him everything.
"I see, it is the "Evil Seed" the cursed sword SoulEdge and the Azure Knight are responsible for this, you have to find the spirit the holy sword SoulCalibur to exorcise the world and your master, then come to find me" said the man with the scythe and disappeared. Helena was determined to find SoulCalibur with every cost, but what this man was trying to fulfill?

Name: Helena
Birthplace: French Empire, Lyon
Birthdate: 2 June
Weapon name: Straight Sword
Creativity... inspiration... unique stuff as always!!
Those new cas are all so amazing...!! I love the way you find the names for your original characters and conect their stories with Soulcalibur universe and characters!! Zarvaryss reminds me someone but i don;t remember who..
I don't have got anything else to say.. You ROCK!!

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Creativity... inspiration... unique stuff as always!!
Those new cas are all so amazing...!! I love the way you find the names for your original characters and conect their stories with Soulcalibur universe and characters!! Zarvaryss reminds me someone but i don;t remember who..
I don't have got anything else to say.. You ROCK!!
Thank you very much my bro Chris! You know, that I always try to do my best as I can! About Zarvaryss, I have been inspired to create him by a character named Mylarrvaryyss who he appeared in N3 Ninety Nine Nights an exclusive Xbox 360 game which it was released in fall 2006!
image_ninety_nine_nights-2519-789_0001.jpg

Last edited:

GreekChris93

[09] Warrior
Thank you very much my bro Chris! You know, that I always try to do my best as I can! About Zarvaryss, I have been inspired to create him by a character named Mylarrvaryyss who he appeared in N3 Ninety Nine Nights an exclusive Xbox 360 game which it was released in fall 2006!
View attachment 75534
awesome man!! Myla...what?? I know the game but I've never played it!!!
Anyway your original Zarvaryss looks better than the character who you've been inspired from...

Gatsu

[14] Master
View attachment 75534
That game got some interessing inspiration for SC!
I remember my fav design was the priest, it was atypical but surprising it fitted the universe perfectly

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Zarvaryss looks really badass. Helena is a bit complex though. She’s probably held back by item limitations I guess.
Thank you so much @SpellcraftQuill! BTW I missed your creations!

That game got some interessing inspiration for SC!
I remember my fav design was the priest, it was atypical but surprising it fitted the universe perfectly
Yes my friend @Gatsu N3 Ninety Nine Nights had got an amazing art direction and I always admire the detailed designs of every character from this game! The game also made me inspired to create original characters for SoulCalibur V and VI. And yes the priest's name is Klarrann and I also created a character based on Klarran for both SoulCalibur V and VI and I gave him a name "The Priest" Lol!
NEW Klarran.jpg the priest.jpg

Great job on Margaret Schtauffen simple elegance! I love it!
Thank you very much @HappyColour! I'm so glad that you like her!

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, how's it goin'? I'm here with new creations of course! I realised that many CaS artists created the SCV newcomer characters, so I decided to create them and trust me it wasn't so easy because of the lack of items! Patroklos, Pyrrha, Z.W.E.I, Natsu, Xiba, Leixia are here, they look just like their SCV appearance but a bit differrent! Viola is also here but with a completely new outfit created by me, I didn't want to give her just the SCVI Amy's outfit so I recreated her from the scratch, based on her SCV costume! I hope you like them, Enjoy and have fun!

SOULCALIBUR V "New Characters Cast"

Patroklos Alexander
patroklos.jpg

Pyrrha Alexandra
pyrrha.jpg

Z.W.E.I
Z.W.E.I.jpg

Viola
viola.jpg

Natsu
natsu.jpg

Leixia
leixia.jpg

Xiba
xiba.jpg

Last edited:

annasoulcalibur

[09] Warrior
what.... was... that...?? Kostas you did an amazing work one more time!!! elegant creations and I LOVE the elements that you used on Natsu, Pyrrha & Viola!!! Well done my boy!!! <3

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
what.... was... that...?? Kostas you did an amazing work one more time!!! elegant creations and I LOVE the elements that you used on Natsu, Pyrrha & Viola!!! Well done my boy!!! <3
Thanks one more time dearest Anna! I know that you always like and enjoy more the female characters, but Pyrrha, Natsu, Viola and Leixia were sure a part of this group, I also tried to create Pyrrha Ω, but I failed!

Good group! I liked Xiba the most :sc1kil1:
Thank you Gatsu, I'm glad that you liked Xiba!