"My SCVI CaS gallery"

GreekChris93

[09] Warrior
You know how I love Setsuka my friends so I have some extra costumes for her! Everyone asked for her SoulCalibur III 1p costume to be back, but I think that it's difficult for Project Soul to revive this costume for her, so I recreated it! And also I missed an European outfit for Setsuka the second one is based on her SoulCalibur IV 2p costume. I hope that you like those costumes for my beloved Setsuka. Enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka SoulCalibur III 1p
View attachment 78363

Setsuka European style "Neve"
View attachment 78364

A work with quality & devotion.. beautifull as always..! You're the one of a few people Kostas who managed to bring back Setsuka's iconic costume..!! Everyone loves her SC3 costume.. Her "Neve" costume is beautifull too it makes you to imagine these times in history of 16th century..

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
A work with quality & devotion.. beautifull as always..! You're the one of a few people Kostas who managed to bring back Setsuka's iconic costume..!! Everyone loves her SC3 costume.. Her "Neve" costume is beautifull too it makes you to imagine these times in history of 16th century..
Τhank you so much Chris! Yes, I really wanted a recreation of her SoulCalibur III 1p costume, but I think that it's hard for the developers to create this again, so I tried to create it using her SoulCalibur IV kimono, it's the right choise. It could do be better and I will say again. I tried! LOL!

Glitch-mode22

[04] Fighter
You know how I love Setsuka my friends so I have some extra costumes for her! Everyone asked for her SoulCalibur III 1p costume to be back, but I think that it's difficult for Project Soul to revive this costume for her, so I recreated it! And also I missed an European outfit for Setsuka the second one is based on her SoulCalibur IV 2p costume. I hope that you like those costumes for my beloved Setsuka. Enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka SoulCalibur III 1p
View attachment 78363

Setsuka European style "Neve"
View attachment 78364
These are incredible! they look like they were made by the devs themselves. i'm a fan ^^

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends I have to show you some small updates on my Cervantes, Voldo and 2B 3p costumes! For Cervantes I think that I'm really close to his SoulCalibur II 1p costume, I recolored Voldo's 3p costume because in his previous colors (red-gold) he looked like IronMan and 2B's 3p costume had been fully recreated with the new customization items "Sweet Chocolate" set! Also I replaced their pictures in pages 6 and 7 of my thread. Enjoy and have fun!

Updates:

Cervantes 3p
cervantes 3p.jpg

Voldo 3p
voldo 3p.jpg

2B 3p
2B 3p.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! Ef5_HDgUwAAoJgo.jpg
I tried to put her haori on her SCIV kimono but the Creation Mode system didn't allow it, so I used her actual SCVI kimono! I think that it's really close to this design. BTW I tried.

Setsuka costume concept art
Desktop.jpg

Glitch-mode22

[04] Fighter
Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! View attachment 78572
I tried to put her haori on her SCIV kimono but the Creation Mode system didn't allow it, so I used her actual SCVI kimono! I think that it's really close to this design. BTW I tried.

View attachment 78573
very traditional - i like it. ^^

annasoulcalibur

[09] Warrior
Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! View attachment 78572

View attachment 78573
WOW Kostas.. I think that you did it...!!! I love this costume for Setsuka and I'm so happy that you finally got her...!!

TiraRules

[12] Conqueror

View attachment 78573
please let me recreate her other concept art costumes for my Setsuka edits

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends I have to show you my new Setsuka SCIII 1p udated costume! Thanks to @Umbra4life's Setsuka he inspired me to create and adjust the colors of her belt (obi) and I'm so grateful for the result! I think that I'm close to her original design! I also replaced her pictures in page 20 of my thread and in "SCVI Setsuka Edits" thread. Enjoy!

Setsuka SoulCalibur III 1p (updated and new picture)
setsuka extra 1.jpg

Last edited:

Kostas_Greece

[14] Master
Hello my friends I have to show you a new update for Siegfried's 2p costume! I fully recreated this costume, actually this costume was his 3p costume that I had created for SoulCalibur V and I managed to bring it back in VI, but it's different now and I repost it, because I added the "Motif 52" on his legs looking like it is a part of his armor! I also replaced the picture in page 1 of my thread and also in "SCVI Siegfried Edits" thread. Enjoy!

Siegfried.jpg

Siegfried 2p (recreated)
siegfried 2p.jpg