"My SoulCalibur VI Creations Gallery (since 2018)"

Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! Ef5_HDgUwAAoJgo.jpg
I tried to put her haori on her SCIV kimono but the Creation Mode system didn't allow it, so I used her actual SCVI kimono! I think that it's really close to this design. BTW I tried.

Setsuka costume concept art
Desktop.jpg

Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! View attachment 78572
I tried to put her haori on her SCIV kimono but the Creation Mode system didn't allow it, so I used her actual SCVI kimono! I think that it's really close to this design. BTW I tried.

View attachment 78573
very traditional - i like it. ^^

Hello my friends, with this recent reveal of the many concept art costumes for Setsuka, I managed to create this one! View attachment 78572

View attachment 78573

WOW Kostas.. I think that you did it...!!! I love this costume for Setsuka and I'm so happy that you finally got her...!!

View attachment 78573

please let me recreate her other concept art costumes for my Setsuka edits

Hello my friends, I think that I have so many days to create something, so guess what, I created one more costume for Setsuka! How she looks to you? Personally I'm satisfied with the result and I'm trying to find a name for this costume! Any ideas? I hope you like my Setsuka's new costume, enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka extra costume
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ.jpg

Hello my friends, I think that I have so many days to create something, so guess what, I created one more costume for Setsuka! How she looks to you? Personally I'm satisfied with the result and I'm trying to find a name for this costume! Any ideas? I hope you like my Setsuka's new costume, enjoy and have fun!

Setsuka extra costume
View attachment 79368

a gorgeous SETSUKA....!!!! i LOVE the colors on this costume...!!!
you did an amazing work one more time...!!!

Back