Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Half and half.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mostly disagreed.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Completely disagreed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only point I disagree with is the meterless GI. Whenever GI chains would happen in SCIV, it would slow the match down to a crawl. It's boring and it happened way too often. I like the idea of moves having auto GI and the idea of Just Guard. It's a difficult tech to execute and you risk getting hit, but if you pull it off, there's a massive payoff of a open opponent.

I love the idea of Overwatch characters being in SCVI. Genji and Reinhardt would be great additions. Personally, I was thinking more along the lines of Fire Emblem characters or TMNT characters (just not the cringey OC ones that are infamous in SCIV and SCV).

Tekken players like SC2 so much because the game was most accessible to them due to Hei being introduced as a guest character and it being first port to PS2 of the series.

IMO SCV felt like a mishmash of SF4 and Tekken6.

No futuristic characters please.
I agree, sci-fi-esque characters don't really fit in Soul Calibur. I was thinking a guest character could be like Rikimaru from the Tenchu series, since it was in a close time period and ninja are awesome. I can imagine his throws could be like his stealth kills haha!

#10 Guest Characters

I don't care about this aspect, i mean it just a bonus for me and that's it, but i think it might be good for the game if they'll want to bring some casual that aren't into SC and Fighting Games in general.

My persnal Pick for Guest Characters :

1- The Old Hunter (Bloodborne),
2- Baiken (Guilty Gear)
3- Byakuya Kikuchi (Bleach)

#9 Vertical Verticals, Horizontal Horizontals, and Movement

Totally agree with this.

#8 Meterless GI

Definitely

(Edited: didn't understood this point at first lol)

#7 Throwback Costumes

Classic costume are always welcome, would like to see some SC1,2,3&5 classic costume for Ivy. as well as some of Sieg's from past games.

#6 Advanced Tutorial Mode

Would be absolutely welcome and great.

#5 Story Mode

A good story mode would be great, if they can do something smilar in this matter like NRS do in their games would be awesome (Injustice & MK), Tekken 7 actually looking it gonna have a very great story mode. So SC6 may follow as well.

#4 Art direction and OST

Totally agree, SC4 art design and presentation was a downfall compare to the first games, also the costumization came, and esepcially with SCV all you see now online if some crazy abomination costumes and characters. Beside the fact that i personally don't like all this stuff, but it also would make a bad reputation and publicity for the franchise.

#3 Old Roster + New Roster Redesign

Hum some new characters looks great, like Patro, Pyrrah. But some characters like Xiba and Natsu looks a bit bland tbh (and not even close to Taki and Kilik). But in the end at least all SCV characters are way better than those anime SC4 characters, and BTW Hilde in a great awesome character as well. (She's hard to balance though, that's another topic.)

#2 Online Ranking System

Would like for the Maximum Rank to be more hard to be achieved, it was a bit fast and easy in SCV tbh, i mean compare to SFV and Tekken 7. (Tekken 7 took long time for the first player to achieve max Rank, and SFV they still didn't)

But tbh in the end the most important thing is to have a very good netcode, as well a good Ragequitte Punishment system.

#1 SoulCalibur Beta

Yeah a Beta is a Must Nowadays.

I'll add bring some good post launch support as well. It's important for FG to be supported after launch imo.

Last edited:
Back