Namco called Xianghua as Kayane !!!!!!!

wow congrats Kayane, you certainly played a long time to earn a spot in the game itself. I think it's kind of funny because now you can say that your a part of "The stage of history. A story of souls and swords, eternally retold."
Yeah I know I went there :P

If it actually does iFC 3B I will be waaaay surprised!

Exactly, if it has the AI really doing iFC 3B then we know they really meant it to represent Kayane. That'd be so tight if they did that with other popular players from the US.....KDZ's character would always taunt you after winning to represent his shit talking after a match, OOFMATIC's would have to be some Olcadan type character who uses everyone well, Thugish Pond's would be a hyper aggressive Amy that doesn't let you off the ground. They should really do that!

Wrong.

OOFMatic's character would be Vader.

Nobody else would be able to play Vader.

Kayane: Congratulations! Hopefully Kayane in BD is strong...

Not like HeartNana in VF5 Career! So weak! *hides from Rob* lol.

This is so cool, congrats Kayane! They could have sent you a free copy :P

I wanna be in the game, too!!

I found this like two hours before you started the thread, and took a picture, but then I promptly passed out before starting a thread myself. :(

Congratulations! I'm super jealous! :D

Play Quick Match 20 times looking for the 20 streak honor, and always look at all 8 opponents they offer you, and I gaurantee you see her eventually. I saw her twice. There are actually lots of interesting characters if you cherry pick the names that look suspicious. I found a perfect SC3 Girardot custom using a Hilde moveset, and a Hwang reproduction using Yunsung. There's other crazy stuff too, especially in the scripts for Gauntlet mode.

I found this like two hours before you started the thread, and took a picture, but then I promptly passed out before starting a thread myself. :(

Congratulations! I'm super jealous! :D
No need to be jealous. There will be other threads for you to post a picture in first.

The AI in Quick match begin to : "100% noob or spectator" ie the opponent doesn't move to extrem fighter (The first 4 AI players are 2 Setsuka and Algol)
And yeah, Namco crew insert several known names for the AI fighters.

- Kayané (french player as Xianghua, Triade team)
- Nob (french player to, as custom Seung Mina)

but

Custom Maxi : Lilong
Custom Yung Seong : Hwang
Custom Mitsu : Miser
Algol (Olcadan) ...

In quick match there are 200 AI figters, "Kayane" has more than 140 victory. (middle of the list)

That's sooo funny to see my name in the game, it's a feeling i really can't describe with words. I'm amazed, touched, proud and I still can't believe it. During all your video i watched it with a big smile. It's really as if i watched myself moving in a video game haha it's a funny feeling !
Please don't hit her too much hahahaha

I lost to Kayane..
Twice.

Ban plx...

Also.. Plasma Siegfried is in there as Plasma Sieg. As.. Siegfried of course (He's a reputable Sieg player in Japan)

I just lost to Kayane lol. They should put more real people into the game, that would be so awesome.

Back