Namco Has an Official Survey Page Up

i filled it out and asked for a patch

and told them to ask the community more for help in character balance

Shit, I forgot to mention how much I hate guest characters. Good thing they had some checkboxes for that. Hopefully someone actually reads that and some good comes of it.

Filled it out as well, basically everything people said, and I mentioned team play, if they are going to add guest characters to make it fit in properly, and to add a D/C counter for online scores lol.

Guest characters are a good thing. I mean most hate them but they help the game sell which is beneficial to us fans who want future installments.

I put that I would like a guest character that was unlockable, but not advertised as a selling point of the game.

Basically I just said they should bring back the modes from earlier installments like time attack, survival, team battle etc. Also, that they should ask the community about what they want or think they should change concerning character changes. About the subject of guest characters I'd rather not have it at all, BUT if I were to choose... I'd say a character from a Koei game.

We're looking for a becon of hope, this survey gave it to us... And this is one time were I hope JAXEL is wrong - lol
I filled it out all right... I'm hoping they're paying attention... Refraise: They better be paying attention - lol
This is the 2nd time I will say "Thank You" to Namco, the first for giving us the SC game in general...

Back