Namco releases another SC2:HDO gameplay video

Last edited by a moderator:
good to see some play where they know what they are doing. that 3ak think kinda threw me off as well, though. he was tech crouched, maybe?

Hmm I don't think that's likely. Raph was standing after the 3A landed so he should be hit by the kick too. But the kick merely went through him. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

Xianghua "G"ed the kick...... or rather xianghua canceled the kick. yes. you had options back then to cancel shit by pressing guard.

as for the video.. that match took me back. oh nostalgia..

I love you so.

It looks like they might have improved some of Raphs stuff in 2. The Prep spin looks fasterand PrepB B seemed to track really wekk afterwards. Im goig to enjoy playing sc2 raph with the knowledge I have now :).

No G2?

Yeah X could cancel 3AK, but if IIRC, you could also 2G through it to make it whiff.

Every video I see where it looks like everything's the same as it was makes me smile. My biggest worry was that Namco would try to "fix" things, so it's wonderful to see that's not the case.

Very excited for the new remake! Will this be online guys? I heard the other new SC lost sswords isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back