Naruto + Ichigo + Goku vs Madara + Aizen + Frieza

In a normal 1v1 situation, it would go like this right?

Naruto vs Madara = Most likely Madara, I think in the show Naruto has a ton of people fighting with him.

Ichigo vs Aizen = With no interference from almost everyone in the entire show, most likely Aizen.

Goku vs Frieza = Clearly Goku.

That being said, if we assume they go after their show villains first. It would really be up to if Goku could beat Frieza before the other two lose to their rivals. If so, Goku could easily assist and whoop ass. Also, are we talking about full power Goku vs full power Frieza?

If not, there are some wildcards in this fight though. If Frieza blew up the planet for example, he might be the only person to survive but the bad guys would win. Also I find the order of who fights who is important. Even though Goku should win with the absence of Superman whooping his ass.

Doesn't Ichigo beat Aizen by himself though? I stopped watching, but from what heard, Ichigo beats Aizen by himself.

Doesn't Ichigo beat Aizen by himself though? I stopped watching, but from what heard, Ichigo beats Aizen by himself.
He did bit there are caveats. He had to relinquish all his powers to do that, and he fought the hougyoku aizen which in my opinion is inferior to the pure one. Plus, frieza was beaten, madara is no more either. Aizen is only imprisoned

Oh, I know about the whole losing his power thing. I read that the last arc is basically about him trying to regain his powers.

Oh, I know about the whole losing his power thing. I read that the last arc is basically about him trying to regain his powers.
He already regained the powers and much more. basically got a whole new zanpakutou.

As for Aizen,
I believe we should take pure Aizen. Hougyoku somehow twisted his mind and changed his fighting style. It was stated in the manga, that he had been an attentive and careful fighter until he fused with hougyoku which made him reckless and lazy.
My argument is, should he retain his original powers, he could find a chance to make everyone see the release of his shikai and thus put everyone under permanent, perfect and unbreakable hypnosis of the five senses. Basically he could make madara seem like goku and vice versa. cannot beat that

DragonBall has been over for quite some time.
Bleach and Naruto are in their final chapters. I mean, You cant go beyond fighting gods.
Will anyone be able to look back on these long series and tell themselves it aged well? Or will the companies just release abridged versions later like Dragon Ball Kai?

Will anyone be able to look back on these long series and tell themselves it aged well? Or will the companies just release abridged versions later like Dragon Ball Kai?
Bleach, Naruto, One Piece are all very popular. You can count on the companies to squeeze every penny from the merchandise they can. Prime example - DB games come out even now, and DBGT ended in 1997.

DragonBall has been over for quite some time.
Bleach and Naruto are in their final chapters. I mean, You cant go beyond fighting gods.
Didn't Bleach end last year? (At least in Japan) I remember a lot of anime websites reporting that.
Either way good guys win 'cause Goku.
P.S. Superman beats them all.
P.S.S. Slowscout, your avatar is too thug for my life.

Back