Natsu makes me sad

FluffyQuack

[14] Master

You all are a bunch of meanies.

At this rate I think my online win/loss ratio will somehow get to 0% because of all the Natsus I bump into.

For as dominant as Natsu's supposed to be, it's strange that I don't see a lot of her in tournaments....

watch netflix while playing online and 4A+B your way to victory
movie:W - sweet combo, guttinboy! Thx!

Maybe someday I won't get a message telling me Natsu is "cheap". Some guy sent me 2 essay long PSN messages about how Natsu is cheap because she's a ninja. Apparently, ninjas in history have employed cheap tactics, therefore in-game ninjas must also be cheap. LOGIC.

you know. i just lost 10 games in a row on xbl with natsu, looking for help -sigh-

sadly though I will just say it is cause I have a job and when I got home only found time to start fighting around 2am..

gah. I can't seem to fight the nightmares, they sicken me, then there was this A1 ranked Maxi ...... ......

you know. i just lost 10 games in a row on xbl with natsu, looking for help -sigh-

sadly though I will just say it is cause I have a job and when I got home only found time to start fighting around 2am..

gah. I can't seem to fight the nightmares, they sicken me, then there was this A1 ranked Maxi ...... ......

4A+B, 6, 8B+G no gauge required :D trololol, I'm happy I don't have xbl gold:D

Hell I will go try that now. I think the problem is all of my moves that have good damage come at too great of a risk.

I'm about to quit playing Natsu and go back to SC4.

Hell I will go try that now. I think the problem is all of my moves that have good damage come at too great of a risk.

I'm about to quit playing Natsu and go back to SC4.
I'm not sure I write it correctly, check the first tab of combo list, that combo should be there. I'm sure it'll work online.
It's a very slow but also very powerful move.

Natsu's air grab makes me sad :(

I've been a Taki player since SC2, and I love the effectiveness Natsu, I especially like how streamlined she is and how they focused on making her style a bit flashier.

Much of the problem is certainly that people need to learn counters to her, but honestly, I find it a shame that her air throw is so good, for so little reward. I'd be fine with a much reduced air throw damage, combined with some harder to execute combos from her launcher.

I will say though, that in the week or so I've been playing online ranked, I went from a 95% win average (I had a 45 win streak on day 2) to something much lower. People are definitely learning to counter Natsu's most dangerous (and obvious) combo starters.

<3 Taki for LIFE!

Not gonna lie but I hate fighting Natsu's. A good Natsu will end all her combos with 4A+B and PO chase you down on OKI and it's friggen mix up city till you escape. Each time you guess wrong you're back on the floor missing another 40%+ of your life and guess'n again -_-;

Too many options.

Natsu only seems retarded until you realize she really has to work to hit you and earn that knockdown. Once that does happen, you just have to deal with the mix-ups of course, but before that what's she gonna do, 2K you to death? Bombs are definitely blockable on a good connection, and if you don't tech when you're knocked down, you won't be eating any of those silly 100+ damage tech traps. She's really good but a tad overrated at the moment.

Lol, Natsu online being hard?! Bombs still a factor in online play?!

I've maybe ate 2 bombs out of 50 on block when I felt I shouldn't have, it's just too easy too see them coming.

She has way more potential than SC4 Taki, but imo, way more easier to deal with online.

Omg... ROFL. I see the old Amy haters now look for a new character to cry and complain about?

also... you guys play in japanese??? LOL I mean all i hear in japanese is girls with chipmunk voice saying: bla bla something something japanese something something bla bla. so i dont know why anyone that doesnt speak japanese wants to play it like that.

...and yes Natsu is waaaaay cooler then Taki.

Online low tactics? lol those don't exist anymore. I haven't lost to a Natsu player yet. If a character is giving you a problem then earn that character.

I wish she wasn't so damn short so I can hit her more with Maxi's 8A+B.

Old? Oh no, we still hate her.

hatersg.gif

also... you guys play in japanese??? LOL I mean all i hear in japanese is girls with chipmunk voice saying: bla bla something something japanese something something bla bla. so i dont know why anyone that doesnt speak japanese wants to play it like that.
Same reason anyone does anything over something else. Personal preference.

And regarding what Reave said... I find it funny how limited I think Natsu's options are when you know her really well (happens with any character, I know). I usually do a stint when I try to learn other characters to walk in their shoes, as they say, and I feel some of her strings are lackluster. Granted a majority of Natsu players I encounter online do super unsafe moves randomly (A+B when I'm not even doing anything, or something like that)...

That said, she still is dangerous. Her major tools are really not anything to scoff at. I do fear her WS K and I don't like to allow her to step/8wr... Of course she'll suffer, like any other character, if only a few tools get abused to the ground. I notice that a lot of Natsu players online insist on relying on the bombs as their sole source of damage. No PO mixups/options either, just bomb into PO then they just kinda freeze when they realize I'm not in the air waiting for an 80 dmg drop. AkuSokuZan et al posted a pretty thorough discussion on the options available to her even after the bomb is blocked somewhere in this SA...Coz yknow... That move isn't really fast or anything.

Back