NEC17 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkorz

Super Moderator
After a bunch of hype, NEC17 has come to a close. For the first time since 2012, the US has been defeated on our own soil. The level of competition at this event was insane, probably the most we have seen in all of Soulcalibur V. Shoutouts to everyone who attended, shoutouts to the Top 8, and shoutouts to Maxou for bodying pretty much everyone.

Northeastern Championships 17 Top 8
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
SWGA|Maxou
$350.00
2nd
[XEPH] Inksplatter
$100.00
3rd
CraZy|GolD ShaD
$50.00
4th
MvZ|loloMx
5th
Party Wolf
5th
Woahhzz
7th
Thermidor
7th
IRM

Last edited:
This top 8 is fucking STACKED though. If I'd just woke up from a coma you could pass this off as the EVO SCVI results.

How many entrants? I haven't really been keeping up on it, just know it's the biggest SCV tournament of the year.

Adding all rest of the results:

9th - LP, Hawkeye, Jimbonator, KOR| IV Wind

13th- Croik, Linkorz, MONEYMUFFINS, JJJ

17th- MooselessFreud, OOFMATIC, Sandman, Signia, Omegacxn, Shinji, Ramon, BrookylnReject

21st- ZUZU, AxL, RM| Jonitti, KOA|THe Assassin, Xanxion, The Menace, TwistedAsura, DODO

25th-Anbu|Boom, FWM the 7th light, Clob, KOA ZeroEffect, Empy Etunre, RINGOUT, Thugish_Pond, aneudee, FSD Rikuto, RayWarlord, Leroy, salty sonic

29th-JarretBlaze, HSG LordXav1er, Ninjaguy446, UGS Blackmoonrisingx, Black Beatle

Correct me if I got anybody wrong.

After a bunch of hype, NEC17 has come to a close. For the first time since 2012, the US has been defeated on our own soil. The level of competition at this event was insane, probably the most we have seen in all of Soulcalibur V. Shoutouts to everyone who attended, shoutouts to the Top 8, and shoutouts to Maxou for bodying pretty much everyone.

Lolo and Partisan?

Lol at comp lvl post. Some ppl win in a dead game over few rusty vets who dont care and try to bring extra hype by saying stuff like that? FYI the most comp scv had was EVO12.

Lol at comp lvl post. Some ppl win in a dead game over few rusty vets who dont care and try to bring extra hype by saying stuff like that? FYI the most comp scv had was EVO12.
I thought my English worst on this site, because I use an online translator
Man, will allow to give a little advice - use online translator, his English is better than yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back