NEW 6B:B:B Bug [NO BD]

Kyo-1

[08] Mercenary
Yes, another bug with this move:

Some Char (M Size) can crunch between the 1st and 2nd hit on block. If they cround right in time, the 2nd will miss. Sophitia can do 236236 to dodge the 2nd and the 3rd hit or can punish with 236B from the 2nd Hit

Defimilely, this move sucks. >_<

yet another reason not to use this move very much. Because having a nearly impossible input and being horribly unsafe with the missed JF wasn't enough. In BD, is the last hit of the non JF version still so unsafe? I know it got a damage boost, but im not sure if thats enough to take the risk of trying to take the JF on NH. Does anyone have this JF down to the point where they know they are gonna land it yet? I can get the first 2 hits consistantly, but the 3rd one is such a pain in the ass and thats the one that matters.

Man, I've said it before, I wish that Maxi's 66B replaced his 6BBB ( like in previous SC's ) and 66B was a new move.

When the final B is JF'ed it seems to cut off the end of the 2nd B, which can make it miss. You can see it clearly if you crouch down next to Maxi as he does the JF. The second B will not hit you, even though in normal 6BBB it would have.

the 2nd, and 3rd hit whiff on crouching opponents...

This was already mentioned in the 6BBB topic.

And Uber, I had the move down pretty well for a little, but I stopped practicing it. It's a waste of time. It would have to be a frame or two faster, and more reliable for me to even pick it up as a punisher.

if it wasn't so god damn hard to pull off it would be one of his best moves. Its i17 which is faster than most of maxis moves, and it does 50 something damage on NH. Also, you can use it out of crouch which helps a lot because maxi's next best punisher out of crouch only does like 37 or something.

indeed, it will be his best ducked throw punisher. Apart from it's obvious disdvantages, it can prove useful just cuz it's NH. Post GI applications, and RO applications for eg.
But the best reason is that it is just fukcing manly.

Yeah that does suck.

But you may be able to use that to your advantage if Sophie players are aware of that. If you expect them to duck the second hit, do 6B only and punish with your most damaging Mid attack.

Back