New and Unique Weapons!

We may be approaching the age of 2 weapon combinations:

short sword + lance/spear = hilde
hand-energy blades + bubbles = algol
finger claws + magic bowling ball = viola
sword + space wolf = zwei

We may be approaching the age of 2 weapon combinations
It might be nice if we were able to assign separate weapon skins for each hand of a one-handed or dual wield style. For example, with Hilde, we could assign the Lance to the appropriate hand and her 1P sword to the other. Another example, we could give Leixia a fan in her off hand or a lantern in Raph's. The latter examples is already somewhat possible via special equipment, but if it were a legitimate option, it would free up those slots.

I'm going to add Larsa from Final Fantasy XII cause he used a dagger and rapier as his weapons.
Except the dagger was his shield. Don't know how that works

Swordbreaker. Overly ornate version of a real off-hand dagger, supposedly capable of, y'know, breaking swords.

I want a style that has a lightsaber, Crossbow, Gun, Bow&Arrows, Bombs, Electric Gauntlets and a Hand Axe, that can teleport, has just frames, aGI's, a fullscreen tracking CE that does 90 DAM, 8 different stances, 10 differemt Grabs, and Holdable UA version for half the moveset.

I'm thinking about a musical weapon and a hybrid weapon. Still trying to brainstorm some ideas.

How about spin shoes? With them, you can use your weapons to fly, drill, and make your opponent dizzy.
SPIN, SPIN, SPIN TO WIN!!!

How about a sword-bow. Can be used for slicing and shooting. We don't have too many archers in the Soul Series (when we did, they were guest characters).

How about a sword-bow. Can be used for slicing and shooting. We don't have too many archers in the Soul Series (when we did, they were guest characters).
If you have ever play a game called Lufia, that idea is already in use.
A character by the name of Artea uses a BowSword in which every swing fires an arrow out and hits all enemies on the battle screen.

Back