New Blazblue game! "Chrono Phantasma"

Does this Blazblue CS sequel interest you

• Hell yes!!!

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • lol no.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I might be interested, but I need more info.

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
Just wanted to mention that BBCP will be released in North America in 2014. There is also no current mention about a 360 release for the game.

http://www.aksysgames.com/2013/06/11/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-enters-the-us/

They better release it on 360 too, if they don't they'll be selling themselves short. Even tho statistically fighting games sell slightly better on Playstation, especially anime / cartoon style games, which obviously are more popular among the Japanese community.

Please... don't go the way of Phantom Breaker.... and Why the heck is Arcana Hearts ONLY JP and EU? Why not just port the game to US region consoles? Hell British people can play Arcana Hearts, so you know the game is ported to English.

E3 Info

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/content.php?533-StayFree-E3-Talkin-CP

-Neither Aksys nor Arcsys are localizing the game. An unknown 3rd party is.
-There was supposed to be an actual trailer but it turned out to be shitty so they scrapped it.
-E3 Demo will be available for play at Anime Expo 2013

First one is the most concerning since that means we might not be getting the original English voice actors back.

I'm not too worried. I don't think any of the actors would consider dropping their roles... well, at least from CSE. I think we can count on Patrick Seitz, Cristina Valenzuela, Mela Lee, Lauren Landa, Julie Ann Taylor, and Spike Spencer, at least.

E3 Info

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/content.php?533-StayFree-E3-Talkin-CP

-Neither Aksys nor Arcsys are localizing the game. An unknown 3rd party is.
-There was supposed to be an actual trailer but it turned out to be shitty so they scrapped it.
-E3 Demo will be available for play at Anime Expo 2013

First one is the most concerning since that means we might not be getting the original English voice actors back.

Aksys is localizing this game. Whoever said they weren't was misinformed. Aksys has always hired an outside group to do the dub and translation work. This is no different than Namco hiring Cup In Tea to do their dub work for their Tales games.

More Terumi info

-Drive is called "Force Eater", drains your opponent's super meter and adds it to Terumi's.
-Has at least FIVE distortions revealed so far, 3 of which were seen in the trailer, with the other two being revealed in this month's Famitsu.
-Still has Houtenjin, under a new name.
-Has a super that consumes all of the meter he currently has. Damage depends on how much meter was used at the time.

It's just your fault for choosing Microsoft over Sony lol.
I'd never thought I'd find myself defending darrin of all people, but thats a douchebag thing to say, considering how EVERY SINGLE OTHER blazblue game has been multi-platform here. Its only been ps3 exclusive in Japan, but when it got ported here it went multi-plat. To go exclusive would only shoot arcsystemworks in the foot, because they are limiting the amount of the people who can buy the game without having to blow $300+ on a console just for this one game.

Even then I have a good feeling that the US versions are getting an xbox360 version if arcsystemworks wants to get as many people as they possibly can to buy the game. There are fans of this series on both consoles but its nowhere near as big as fanbases for namco or capcom fighters, so it wouldn't exactly be wise to cut the amount of people going to buy the game in half

BTW DARRIN, YES WE ALL KNOW ITS YOU DONT BULLSHIT US, Your very lucky that you arent talking about the XBONE in this thread, because you'd be on your own right now lol

I'd never thought I'd find myself defending darrin of all people, but thats a douchebag thing to say, considering how EVERY SINGLE OTHER blazblue game has been multi-platform here. Its only been ps3 exclusive in Japan, but when it got ported here it went multi-plat. To go exclusive would only shoot arcsystemworks in the foot, because they are limiting the amount of the people who can buy the game without having to blow $300+ on a console just for this one game.

Even then I have a good feeling that the US versions are getting an xbox360 version if arcsystemworks wants to get as many people as they possibly can to buy the game. There are fans of this series on both consoles but its nowhere near as big as fanbases for namco or capcom fighters, so it wouldn't exactly be wise to cut the amount of people going to buy the game in half

BTW DARRIN, YES WE ALL KNOW ITS YOU DONT BULLSHIT US, Your very lucky that you arent talking about the XBONE in this thread, because you'd be on your own right now lol

Your fault he chose Microsoft over Sony

tumblr_lrh9mhtWn21r0ghjbo1_500.gif

Bummed it's not going to be on the 360...

Any chance they'll change their minds, you think? Been a fan of the series for a while, but not enough of one to buy a PS3 just for this xD

Bummed it's not going to be on the 360...

Any chance they'll change their minds, you think? Been a fan of the series for a while, but not enough of one to buy a PS3 just for this xD
Considering how aksys and arc are bouncing responsibility I am not optimistic. however neither one has said "no" outright yet so that gives me some hope.

Back