New DLC released April 24th

yall.......... where the fuck are these tekken and ancient armor dlc's?!! SOMEONE TELL ME NOWWW!!!

<------- they need to bring back this person.
Natsu is Taki with a new name, nothing more; the moves come from SC3/SC4 Taki... they just add some twist to the formula, cause they need a blonde character to add cause Setsuka its no more... The character who have to be back in the game are Zasalamel and Talim; cause they are original and doesn't have a clone in SCV; Yung Seong would be good but in the story there's not reference to him...

I guess they will DLC a character SOUL, similar to Devil Jin; maybe a new 1P mode, or even better a team mode vs.

Natsu is Taki with a new name, nothing more; the moves come from SC3/SC4 Taki... they just add some twist to the formula, cause they need a blonde character to add cause Setsuka its no more... The character who have to be back in the game are Zasalamel and Talim; cause they are original and doesn't have a clone in SCV; Yung Seong would be good but in the story there's not reference to him...

I guess they will DLC a character SOUL, similar to Devil Jin; maybe a new 1P mode, or even better a team mode vs.
Right, because there aren't enough blondes in SC. (Looks at Pyrrha, Omega Pyrrha, Patroklos, Seigfried, Elysium)

And Natsu is nothing like Taki. Neither in gameplay aspects or in casual aspects.

Right, because there aren't enough blondes in SC. (Looks at Pyrrha, Omega Pyrrha, Patroklos, Seigfried, Elysium)

And Natsu is nothing like Taki. Neither in gameplay aspects or in casual aspects.

You're right, Natsu doesn't fall over from severe tit-weight. I've seen some really good Taki CaS. Take a stab at that.

To be fair, most chars changed quite a lot. If taki wouldn't be replaced by natsu, she would probably play the same like natsu plays now.
Natsu IS the new Taki, so adding taki would be dumb in my book.

I generally hate the idea of adding old chars that have received replacements, as it would water down the roster even more. We don't want tekken with dozens of clone version for each playstyle - having all those alexandria chars is already stretching it. So no chars like Xianghua, Li Long, Taki, Sophie aso.

Chars like Zas, Talim and Yun Sung - those are the only ones that should be added.

I would rather see an older Taki by 17 years as opposed to a replacement. In fact, I would rather see the original cast of SC age 17 years.

Initially, when I heard that the series is moving on 17 years ahead, I was excited to see the character's age difference. Im pretty sure we can all agree that we'd rather see an older Taki, Setsuka, Xiangua rather than Natsu, Patroklos and Leixia. Let's not kid ourselves.

Would've been interesting to see the original cast age older. But the only people who we really see age are only Hilde, Sieg, Mitsu and Amy/Viola. Thats it.

Let's face it, there will NEVER be character DLC.

Btw, I found this earlier. For haters of the School Uniform DLC :P

thumb_japanesesgoillslayer.gif

Im pretty sure we can all agree that we'd rather see an older Taki, Setsuka, Xiangua rather than Natsu, Patroklos and Leixia. Let's not kid ourselves.

Would've been interesting to see the original cast age older. But the only people who we really see age are only Hilde, Sieg, Mitsu and Amy/Viola. Thats it.

I do not wish to play Old Calibur.

Hey, kudos to PS team for trying something very different. How old is Ken or Ryu from Street Fighter, now?! Is there even a damn timeline in these other games that make a real difference? You know what, it's really beside the point.

New blood is necessary and, for me, very welcomed. I welcome Natsu, Pattycakes, Xiba, Zwei, Viola and Leixia. How many other established fighters get a refreshing lineup like this? If you want the same old stuff, Soul Calibur IV, III, II, and I still work just fine.

You're right, Natsu doesn't fall over from severe tit-weight. I've seen some really good Taki CaS. Take a stab at that.
I do have a Taki CAS. It's modelled after Gatsu's, probably the best one I've seen. And if the girl under the costume actually looked and talked like Taki, rather than a generic character cosplaying as Taki, I'd probably be fine with it. I do enjoy Natsu's play style. (Though I really do miss Taki's pressure strings and tEXC).

Especially since Natsu has NO story and NO arcade ending, a Taki CAS that looked and sounded like Taki would be 100% every bit as good as a canon character, casually speaking. But we don't have that. We have cosplayers.

I generally hate the idea of adding old chars that have received replacements, as it would water down the roster even more. We don't want tekken with dozens of clone version for each playstyle - having all those alexandria chars is already stretching it. So no chars like Xianghua, Li Long, Taki, Sophie also.
You probably thought it was bad when Rock and Astaroth, Mina and Kilik, Hwang and Xianghua were in the same game, because you thought they all played exactly the same didn't you?

Reactions: HRD
You probably thought it was bad when Rock and Astaroth, Mina and Kilik, Hwang and Xianghua were in the same game, because you thought they all played exactly the same didn't you?
It's bad when they play similar and one is obviously better than the other.
Rock and Mina in SC4 were failed playstyles.

Also, they didn't include Taki because they are trying to get new people to play the game. For Narutards who have never played Soul Calibur before, Natsu, a blonde, young, demon-sealed ninja is better than Taki, an old, boring F-cup ninja. To put it simply - no, it seems NAMCO does not care about people who like Taki, and don't care if you leave the series. And neither do I...

Back