New DLC released April 24th

you are so wrong...

So your saying that Hwang and X shared NO moves and are completly different? Really?

Im not even gonna bother with a witty reply on this one. Someone else wanna field this one for me? Xeph, Idle, im looking at you. My blood pressure has reached its max for this week, due to ignorant scrubs that insist on being right rather than being educated.

Live in ignorance then scrubs. Aint no thing to me

So your saying that Hwang and X shared NO moves and are completly different? Really?

Im not even gonna bother with a witty reply on this one. Someone else wanna field this one for me? Xeph, Idle, im looking at you. My blood pressure has reached its max for this week, due to ignorant scrubs that insist on being right rather than being educated.

Live in ignorance then scrubs. Aint no thing to me
Calling me scrub cause I don't agree with your ignorance? okay I guess :) once I'm back up online want me to kick your ass? it will be fairly easy for me :)

ps: X and Hwant do share a lot of moves, and so is Yung and Hwang, stop spreading your ignorance, is getting annoying...

Calling me scrub cause I don't agree with your ignorance? okay I guess :) once I'm back up online want me to kick your ass? it will be fairly easy for me :)

wow. You sound so confident. I dont give a rats ass either way. Im not on this site looking for acceptance from people that are close minded and are not willing to listen.

I aint gonna go round looking for a fight. But if I run into you. You can bet Ill take that challenge.

Hypothesis: Forgon shall go onto his PS3 on 4/25/12 (PlayStation Store will not have it updated until 11:59 on the 4/24/12) look inside, and see by the very nature of irony that the items that Daishi so graciously mentioned were nothing more then the items that are already available in Europe; a quagmire.

--Forgon

EU Xbox users don't have access to any of it this time. Whereas last time the PSN users were left waiting. Maybe they're trying to.. Apologise? Or something. Le Bello doesn't know, or massively care. Apparently people have got these parts now, and they don't seem overly exciting. But I may still get them, mostly for Xiaoyu/Ancient Armour.

Hwang and X are simular characters. He shares nothing with yun. Aside from looks
"Hwang and X are like siegfried and nightmare, they have similarities but are different chars. Now Hwang and Yun are basically like li long and maxi - literally the same char, aka a replacement."
This is what i would normally say. But i wont mess with clint eastwood. I am not that stupid.

But i wont mess with clint eastwood. I am not that stupid.

Thats not Clint Eastwood you jackwagon. I took that pic when I was in NAM back in the 60's. Serving under George Washington driving tanks through Canda!

Jeez....What are they teaching you kids these days?

HRD

Thats not Clint Eastwood you jackwagon. I took that pic when I was in NAM back in the 60's. Serving under George Washington driving tanks through Canda!

Jeez....What are they teaching you kids these days?

HRD
Of course, you are right. *is nice to old grandpa because of his dementia*

wow. You sound so confident. I dont give a rats ass either way. Im not on this site looking for acceptance from people that are close minded and are not willing to listen.

I aint gonna go round looking for a fight. But if I run into you. You can bet Ill take that challenge.
ohh but I am willing to listen and also to teach you something, respect other so u can have some respect, I'm not closed minded, on the contrary I'm open for your point of view but only if you do it with respect

I respond with this.

Necrid:
-Had no place in the roster, was even banned in tournaments
-Was only there to promote Todd MacFarlane/Spawn
-Generic monster design
Seung Mi-Na:
-Kilik clone
-Korea doesn't have a part in Soul Calibur's storyline anymore
Xiba:
-More balanced version of Kilik/Seong Mi-Na
-Focuses more on usage of step and pokes/spacing tools, and utilizes them better than Mina ever could.
Edge Master:
-People haven't seen him since SC1
-Has an air of mystery to him still
-All those other mimic characters are copies of him, the original
Just noticed this, but Mina came first...

This is relevant and if you disagree go kill yourself and every member of your family..
On another note... Has the US PSN received the tekken dlc?... Or is this not 2012.. IM WHITE! I DESERVE TO BE AN OVER-PRIVELEDGED HUMAN!!
all jokes aside, wtf is this?

Yeah, I think Aeon needs more armor pieces for sure. I don't really use him a lot but I like his design a lot in this game and it would be cool to give our scaly friend more pieces to wear.

Yeah, I think Aeon needs more armor pieces for sure. I don't really use him a lot but I like his design a lot in this game and it would be cool to give our scaly friend more pieces to wear.
maybe we can get aeon's human skin as dlc...that sounded weird but you know what i mean

This thread reached a major turning point once the arguements began. I for one, hopefully for many would love DLC characters. Nonetheless, I would love character DLC's such as Talim, or Zas. Like everyone said; They ARE original, and attempting to taking a stab at that fact will do you no justice. I just wouldn't know how to put them into the storyline. I'm also curious about the next SCV Character Pack. I would love Elysium's 2p, and give it to Pyrrha considering her costume was originally going to be a 2p costume for Pyrrha, but it was a scrapped concept.
(Picture: http://oi40.tinypic.com/23k7l1k.jpg).

I'd also love Pyrrha's 2p, Viola's 2p including her red claw, Ivy's 1p and 2p, and many others such as the Legendary Soul costumes. They're already probably on the disk anyway. Additionally, I would also like Soul Calibur and Soul Edge as weapons for every character like how it was back in IV. Except, I'd like to there to be standards for of those who could/couldn't use them, (Ex: Elysium can't use SE, Alpha Pat can't use SE, and so on.)

Back