New DLC released April 24th

I agree DLC characters are a long shot, but they've already gone above what they gave us for SC4, so I'm still going to hold out hope.
I think we Soul Calibur fans should moan an bitch to daishi untill they make us more DLC characters, we convinced them to make SCV, we can defenetly do this again, lets make a facebook page with at least 10,000 likes and i bet you they will do the DLC and give us yun seong(or replacement) talim(or Repl) Zas (or Rep) or just plain new characters... heck we could even convince them to maybe realease a "super SCV" but with DLC options

Hypothesis: Forgon shall go onto his PS3 on 4/25/12 (PlayStation Store will not have it updated until 11:59 on the 4/24/12) look inside, and see by the very nature of irony that the items that Daishi so graciously mentioned were nothing more then the items that are already available in Europe; a quagmire.

--Forgon

damn. :/

I'm guessing the items released in Europe were just accidentally released early so it makes sense he spoke as though he didn't know they had already been released.

I find it a fucking miscarriage of justice that we get fucking Tekken(!!!!!!) costumes and we had the World Fucking champ who I know for a fact loves every facet of this series more than anyone, has begged profusely to bring back a character they never should have taken out in the first place. I'm hoping for something more worth while for the next DLC but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Long Live Zas bitches!

That's all? Don't think I'll be purchasing anything this time around. Would do the obvious CAS up of Leixia as Xiaoyu if I used her, but yeah...nothing of interest this time, personally.
Same here. Oh well, maybe we'll get something "tasty" next time! Or at least SC-related... *bitchy*

I'm guessing the items released in Europe were just accidentally released early so it makes sense he spoke as though he didn't know they had already been released.
Since this happened twice, I don't think it's done accidentally. It's either Namco is trying to favor EU now or they're really stupid for making a simple error twice. It could be both...

Reactions: Sha
That's all we've got this time... *sigh*​

That looks like a certain armor set from Vindictus... Looks almost Guild Wars 2-ish as well. interesting, might jump back into SCV for this. although the Lack of Zasalamel and Talim as DLC characters is disturbing. woulda' figured it would have happened by now.

1.jpg

Since Zas would be dead by this time... why we dont get him in story by some kind of ghost, or reincarnation?

Since this happened twice, I don't think it's done accidentally. It's either Namco is trying to favor EU now or they're really stupid for making a simple error twice. It could be both...

It's probably PSN EU that's responsible. It's happened several times this year alone and with several games, not just SCV.

Zas is an immortal character like Ivy, Nightmare, and Raph.

And I don't like this translation..."Vol.1 Tekken series Costume Set"​
This just screams to me that they aren't done with this tripe bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the entire Tekken lineup as costume parts in SC5.​

That looks like a certain armor set from Vindictus... Looks almost Guild Wars 2-ish as well. interesting, might jump back into SCV for this. although the Lack of Zasalamel and Talim as DLC characters is disturbing. woulda' figured it would have happened by now.

1.jpg
I am pretty sure its an armor from Demon Souls/Dark Souls since its a namco game too.
Demons-Souls-Ps3-01.jpg

Guild Wars is more original when it comes to costumes...

And yeah, Tekken Calibur is incoming... My interrogation is "why adapt stuff from a totally different game while the only have to retexture already existing costumes from previous games?", this logic is a bit weird to me... Anyway, I don't mind Tekken clothing (which I won't buy) IF they don't become more important than SC and/or original costumes!

Back