[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

There will be several Soul Calibur IV Setups for freeplay and hooked up to the projector and live stream for the enitre con.... and on the spot tournaments. If you don't like anything we are offering other than Soul Calibur you can just play SCIV from Friday morning til Sunday night for 24 hours a day for the whole con!

I'll be at GU tomorrow(Tues) for F.N. ..been working on some things.. hope to see ya there!

PS: I also have Dan's 2008 EVO 1 disk still, I'll be bringing that with me to return.

I should be there just around 8-8:30ish tonight...

EDIT: possible that i cannot make tonight, possible that i can make tonight so um... 50/50

anyone planning on attending fightnight next week?

i went for about 10 mins this past tues and boy what an airport!

I'll be at GU this tuesday.

Any interest in the syracuse tourney? Half as far as buffalo with all the buffalo people, lol.
I'm sure as fuck not driving this time though.

-Idle

I'll see you guys tomorrow. I finally replaced the joystick in my madcatz the other day so hopefully my stick won't be as finicky as usual.

Shit I wish I didn't have work Q_Q

Idle, if Mike D. happens to bring the projector, can you hold on to it for me?

I'll be at GU this tuesday.

Any interest in the syracuse tourney? Half as far as buffalo with all the buffalo people, lol.
I'm sure as fuck not driving this time though.

-Idle

Only myself, Brian and Juan will be there, Toronto will NOT be there, and it'll be a small 5 dollar tourney that may get cancelled if under 8 people show. Also, Buffalo will be focused on other games pretty heavily. I'm not sure we're even practicing leading up to this lol.

Tekken/SF4/BlazBlue will have their turnouts, Calibur will just be a little side thing. Just don't want you guys driving all that way JUST for Calibur, when most of the people you'd be playing are just gonna go to your tourney the next weekend anyway. But by all means if you play any of the main games, it'll be a good event so please come.

Back