[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Idle - I'll take it that you meeting me at GPUSA on Friday is a "no", then.

Essex - there actually isn't any "guard" in Soul Calibur, because blocking is for pussies. Throws can be broken by punching your opponent in the junk IRL.

I appreciate any help I can get ^^;
I'm in Wakefield, MA. There are two commuter rail stops in my town. Alternatively, I usually pick up my friend Leo from Allston on my way to GU...if you could get to North Station I could give you a ride NP. I'll be going on Friday, if you wanna try to hitch along.

expect me at GU Friday.
I look forward to making your acquaintance! I'll be the tall dude with the hat.

I'm in Wakefield, MA. There are two commuter rail stops in my town. Alternatively, I usually pick up my friend Leo from Allston on my way to GU...if you could get to North Station I could give you a ride NP. I'll be going on Friday, if you wanna try to hitch along.

North Station is pretty easy for me to get to. My only problem is getting back because the last bus to Manchester leaves Boston at 11pm, and I don't know how late these things go.

Guys we're streaming at twitch.tv/gameunderground. We got 9 people for Calibur here tonight, and Goofus n Justkill haven't even arrived yet. Very pleased. :D

Soul caliber is an absolute blast. It is too bad that game play usa in springfield, ma did not have the arcade stick I had pre ordered for Kalah. Hopefully they will get it in for her soon. I'm here in Keene and would be happy to help with setting up an event. I'm currently in talks with another guy on SRK about a Keene gaming night. I think I will be attending the Bone event at the GU. I would love to go to winter brawl but I think that may not be possible for me. If that is the case I may shoot for the summer jam tournament. Anyway I'll be cranking away at soul caliber. See you at Bone.

Ughghgh this game is fucking crack! So many people who wanna play a wide variety of characters. Makes me very happy. Ivan, Jian, all you guys not within the GU area, I can't wait to play you guys.

Alright guys! Today will be our first day for casuals at TNT Pizza! Remember, it's $5 venue. Most of our systems will be 360 but you guys can bring PS3s if you want. Bring your own controller/stick. Ivan plans to run a live stream as well so I'll post a link to that later. We start at 4PM and plan on ending at 2AM. The address is 548 South Street, Holyoke, MA 01040. So put it in your GPS, Google Maps, whatever. I hope to see you guys here!

Alright guys! Today will be our first day for casuals at TNT Pizza! Remember, it's $5 venue. Most of our systems will be 360 but you guys can bring PS3s if you want. Bring your own controller/stick. Ivan plans to run a live stream as well so I'll post a link to that later. We start at 4PM and plan on ending at 2AM. The address is 548 South Street, Holyoke, MA 01040. So put it in your GPS, Google Maps, whatever. I hope to see you guys here!
I'll be there, but since I live in eastern Mass and I have to pick someone up, I won't get there until around 7:30 or so. I'm bringing a setup.

I'll be heading out to TnT/Western Mass Impact tonight. I'll be bringing a friend who wants to maybe learn SC, but is more of a Street Fighter enthusiast. I might also forgo going to GPUSA on Friday and just go to GU instead.

Also, XBL players, feel free to add me so we can play SCV. Would be nice to get to know some of you online before we get a chance to meet IRL.

So uh... online at 4/5 bars is playable. Legit playable. I can block lows, buffer, punish and everything.

My PSN is IdleSC5, and beat on me now while I am stickless (fucking pads).

TnT tonight is possible. Ill talk to Tocool and see what we can work out, but don't count on it. I'm sorry guys, I'm getting RL wrecked here.

Back