[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

I'll be taking autographs at the next gathering

Interview with The King of The Arcade:
Q: You came up from behind..hows it feel to have your scores on the front page?
A: Lot of pressure..it's been a good season..i just kept my game face on, Props to my competition, they played hard.

Q:Being better than everyone must be tough, how do you cope with being so Amazing?
A:It's really not a big deal..sometimes I'll be eating a box of Wheaties cereal and realize I'm on the cover..its weird but delicious at the same time.

*Narcotic was noted to be extremely intoxicated while playing in the arcade, enthusiasts and followers have discovered that this gives him the winning edge along with daily viewings of the Ultimate Warrior for motivation*

I have decided that I suck in a tournament setting. I just don't play the same, I fall apart. No clue why, I didn't have that problem in 2 or 3 :(. dunno If I will be in the next one.

I'll be taking autographs at the next gathering

Interview with The King of The Arcade:
Q: You came up from behind..hows it feel to have your scores on the front page?
A: Lot of pressure..it's been a good season..i just kept my game face on, Props to my competition, they played hard.

Q:Being better than everyone must be tough, how do you cope with being so Amazing?
A:It's really not a big deal..sometimes I'll be eating a box of Wheaties cereal and realize I'm on the cover..its weird but delicious at the same time.

*Narcotic was noted to be extremely intoxicated while playing in the arcade, enthusiasts and followers have discovered that this gives him the winning edge along with daily viewings of the Ultimate Warrior for motivation*

Q: What was it like to dethrone the so called "king of the arcade"
A: the cake is a lie

psh hilde is like...i dont know but yea i was going somewhere with that but i have some of the videos uploaded not all of them cuz it takes forever and i dont know the names of everyone so i can title them but
click on that for 1 of the links and just search for the rest....theres about 8 videos up right now and umm next time ill beat hilde KDZ watch >=) ill get alot better with stickboy

I have decided that I suck in a tournament setting. I just don't play the same, I fall apart. No clue why, I didn't have that problem in 2 or 3 :(. dunno If I will be in the next one.

Fall apart more when you play against me, kthx.

As for Hilde, i really don't wanna turn this into another fucking Hilde thread but give her walls, and she drops from S tier to B tier. Not unbeatable, just, frustrating is the best word i think, her risk/reward with no walls is crazy good in her favor.

No, she doesn't. She stays right wherever she was, with or without walls.
Whatever problems you have with Hilde with no walls should be the same problems you have with them.

If you play the game to get hit in the face with i21 moves, thinking "risk / reward lulz!", then you have to approach it differently.
Remember, it's 20~21 frame moves she's throwing out, and only one is both nearly-unsteppable AND rings out. And if she's not at the right B-charge, that doesnt even ring out far.

Sigh. Looks like our usual Wednesday plans are nixed considering we are gonna get completely douched with snow. To make myself happy I will post an adorable picture.

Attachments

• papillion.jpg
    papillion.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 119
Hey sorry if anyone has tried to call me recently, as my phone has been pwned by cars, I just got another one so feel free to hit me up for games. Anything going on for this Thurs. or Fri. specifically?

Yea, we can have another session at my place Friday night if enough people want to come over.

Like before it'll pretty much start late around 9-9:30pm when I get home and will last until probably Saturday morning.
So I don't really count for anyone staying over, but if any needs to they can.

Yea, we can have another session at my place Friday night if enough people want to come over.

Like before it'll pretty much start late around 9-9:30pm when I get home and will last until probably Saturday morning.
So I don't really count for anyone staying over, but if any needs to they can.
Alright if it's late, I'll play it by ear, can you pm an address for me Arukirei?

Back