[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Wonder why we are getting a pre-reg for the NC, not NE, regional.

Oh well.

Again guys, I'm planning to have a late night session at my place Friday night if enough people are coming.
If you possibly plan on comming, just send me a PM to let me know.

Wonder why we are getting a pre-reg for the NC, not NE, regional.

Oh well.

Again guys, I'm planning to have a late night session at my place Friday night if enough people are coming.
If you possibly plan on comming, just send me a PM to let me know.

That was just some dope that spammed the first 2 pages of match finder threads with an advertisement about his regional. Just ignore him ^_^.

Good games last night everyone, Cervy 4B+K is fucking broke, I can't parry it lol. What a scwub.

Jian i have tuesday off so im down for an early start.

if i said 4pm is that too early for you guys?

i wanna go!!! i need some practice for regionals >=) i have some new tricks with stickboy so watch it but umm....i think u guys should pick me up >.> since u know u love this puerto rican!!!!!

Hey guys,

Seems to be a slow night.
Didn't get many pings for Friday. I may have to call if off and call it a night.
If you see this don't come, if you miss this I won't turn you away.

i wanna go!!! i need some practice for regionals >=) i have some new tricks with stickboy so watch it but umm....i think u guys should pick me up >.> since u know u love this puerto rican!!!!!

Ivan, just out of curiosity, where do you live again?

Jon, 4pm is definitely doable, I just have to double check some stuff as I gotta take care of some family stuff first. Otherwise, I'm hella down for some ass whooping giving or receiving.

ladies and gentlemen, prepare to get hype.

This is the link for the new Regional/BONE thread, please check it out and RSVP so we can get a good head count.

http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/new-england-regional-bone-february-monthly-t2485/

Also, if any of you guys are willing and able to house out-of-staters (invaders), than please post up that you are willing to do so in the following format so that i can copy-paste it and update the Regional thread:

Forum Name/Name:
# of people you can house:
Address:
contact info:
any additional rules or things you want people to know about crashing at your place:

Thanks in advance guys

bump

also, I hyped the shit out of the Regional and spammed up everyone else's threads with our tourney propaganda

anyone down to gather for one big local session before the Regional? We should plan one out so we can get as solid as possible to prep for the coming invasion.

What are the chances this becomes a two day thing? I plan on at least coming, but i won't be able to enter if its two days.

Course, i'd probly be out on the first day anyway.

i live in holyoke mass =*( so far away from everyone but i got m own place and willing to have as many people over as possible if anybody wants to set a day for a gathering, but i doubt people wanna travel that far =)....so umm i think someone should be picking me up for the gatherings planned because i need more kilik practice!!!

i live in holyoke mass =*( so far away from everyone but i got m own place and willing to have as many people over as possible if anybody wants to set a day for a gathering, but i doubt people wanna travel that far =)....so umm i think someone should be picking me up for the gatherings planned because i need more kilik practice!!!

PM me an address Ivan, and I'll see how far you are.

Before that, can you upload the Maxi matches from last weekend's tournament?

Back