[New England] Booze + Puritan Values

Is BONE happening this month? The date says August 29th which is...Wednesday? :S

ALSO i really need some online practice partners on XBL. I'm usually on around 10pm-12am most nights if anyone wants to play against a thoroughly mediocre Raphael or Patroklos. =P

Is BONE happening this month? The date says August 29th which is...Wednesday? :S

ALSO i really need some online practice partners on XBL. I'm usually on around 10pm-12am most nights if anyone wants to play against a thoroughly mediocre Raphael or Patroklos. =P
Add me on XBL "Icychains"

BONE probably won't happen this month. Attendance has been low. Unless I can get a roster of people going that exceeds 8, the next SCV tourney will be the Game Underground Tournament Spectacular.

Check out game-underground.com for details.

BONE probably won't happen this month. Attendance has been low. Unless I can get a roster of people going that exceeds 8, the next SCV tourney will be the Game Underground Tournament Spectacular.

Check out game-underground.com for details.

The GUTS tournament may not be too far from me, but I'll have to research some more.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to the Somerville major this weekend. I simply am out of money. I have enough for my meds and half a tank of gas, but if I don't get my check in the mail from my boss soon I'll have to figure out if I'll be eating this week.

Well, it's more alive than it's been in like 4 months lol...Anyway, wanted to say I'd be super willing to host casuals or whatever at my house in Somerville if anyone is interested. I'm looking for as much offline practice as possible before WB and FR.

I've actually been really itching to play recently. I feel I'm generally pretty rusty with most of the cast. I'm missing some super easy mode reactions to stuff I used to have.

I'm in Burlington. Somerville is a reasonable drive while it's not rush hour. Currently I only have classes Tuesday/Thursday so I'd be down for something.

I've actually been really itching to play recently. I feel I'm generally pretty rusty with most of the cast. I'm missing some super easy mode reactions to stuff I used to have.

I'm in Burlington. Somerville is a reasonable drive while it's not rush hour. Currently I only have classes Tuesday/Thursday so I'd be down for something.

I remember you! You're the Omega player that waxed me at GU. Haha, that feels like so long ago.

The one thing is, I work a pseudo 9-5, so nights/weekends would work best.

I remember you! You're the Omega player that waxed me at GU. Haha, that feels like so long ago.

The one thing is, I work a pseudo 9-5, so nights/weekends would work best.
Haha, yeah that's probably me. Wait who do you play? Are you the dude I played like a million Ezio mirror matches with?

Back then I played exclusively Siegfried.
Hm, wow. I feel like I'm blanking or something then. I can't seem to remember any Siegs besides Andrew, Jian, and Ryan. Omega player, that definitely sounds like me though and I can't think of anyone else who plays her around here either. :x

Did we play casuals or did we play at a BONE?

Whoa, people are still in this thread?

When and where are the meetups usually? Since I actually have a job now maybe I'll actually start showing up to stuff soon.

I'm in central CT.

eeehhhHHHHHHH sup guys. More snow this weekend as well.

MOTHER NATURE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHh

k so we haven't been playing much - or I haven't anyway. Have any of you been keeping up with Calibur?

Dude, the fuck have you been? I've been traveling and shit! I'm going to Winter Brawl today! Lol

Back