New Feature : A+B+K "CF Attack"

33KB is the only one that can cause a high enough wallsplat, but it requires spacing. I'll add it.

A+B+K attacks are very narrow and vertical, so I doubt many (if any) can be used as reliable techtraps. A few characters have really good ones though. Yoshimitsu's and Algol's evade backwards before attacking forwards (range is good too), Lizardman's covers alot of distance, and Cervy's is guarenteed to hit (not CF) grounded AND has good speed and reach. Can't remember the other good ones off the top of my head.

I was surprised that Yun's is crap though. It has very little range, and he's wide open afterwards.

Added CH 11K W!, A+B+K for Nightmare. 66B, a:G:A W!, A+B+K is 'possible' in the loosest sense of the word, but the timing and spacing are so amazingly precise that you would never be able to rely on it in a match.
(and hey, 66B > A+B+K is a tech trap for all directions! Seems its not a true tech trap, but it still works. And if you stay down and take it, it's 68 damage.)

Cass's jumps, so you can use it to jump predictable lows and run up throw attempts... I guess. It is still a bit slow.

Added a tech trap section since there seems to be some good potential. Cass in particular has a good one, A+B+K tech traps in all directions after hitting 236:B, 236:B or CH 236:B.

Ok this isn't a real tech trap either, but it works. Get up at all = get CFd, stay grounded = avoid CF.

This new move thing is pretty cool. (:

But, with the way the PSP is setup, it looks like it'd be a hassle to pull off.

Back