New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

She's saying you're gonna be sad if it ends up not being Raphael.

Personally, I don't think this raggedness fits Raphael...however, it IS just a silouette. And, if they fix Raphael's numerous gameplay problems, they could stick him in a tutu for all I care.
I won't be sad. I despise Raphael so I don't care either way. I just think it IS him. I'm about 80% sure..

it is not raph at least if they don t think to change completely the character...but then it would be a bad move that would not be appreciated by playesr who want him back (mostly because it would not be raphael we know anymore) as well as people who wants new characters...because its not new.

Moreover, i still struggle understand how is that people likes Sc2 raph more than sc4.

I mean when i saw sc2 raph i thought "cool a rapier user.....its a pity he looks gay :|"
He was really lacking personality and was very superficial.

With sc4 instead "lawl he's so stupid i really like him....it also has a great costume" (and if you say 1p costume is somehow related to twilight you are really blind).

the really difference is that sc4 raphael sucks and sc2 was top tier >.>

it is not raph at least if they don t think to change completely the character...but then it would be a bad move that would not be appreciated by playesr who want him back (mostly because it would not be raphael we know anymore) as well as people who wants new characters...because its not new.

Moreover, i still struggle understand how is that people likes Sc2 raph more than sc4.

I mean when i saw sc2 raph i thought "cool a rapier user.....its a pity he looks gay :|"
He was really lacking personality and was very superficial.

With sc4 instead "lawl he's so stupid i really like him....it also has a great costume" (and if you say 1p costume is somehow related to twilight you are really blind).

the really difference is that sc4 raphael sucks and sc2 was top tier >.>
I think what made SC2 such a legend was that it brought forth weapon fighting. It was more of an underground thing before that with most people acknowledging Samurai showdown and battle arena toshinden. but those were old and didn't stand out much. SC2 brought a fighting system, story, and soundtrack that was marvelous and it hit the mainstream media thus spark the rise that made it up to what it is now. Yeah, people knew about and like SC before 2 but it wasn't anywhere near how many people hoped on the SC train when 2 came out. I'm still waiting for a soundtrack to come out that was as good as SC2 as well as voice acting talents. Cervantes and Raphael (if he returns) need to have their old voices back.

Well, at any rate it's not Bangoo

Jeeez... you lost. don't be so sore. I warned you that you are too sure and that barbarian isnt Raph fashion. You were so very sure it was Raph and made fun of others so it makes you fail harder then anyone.

...and also:
256.jpg

... at any rate Zwei looks more like Bangoo then Raphael Sorel.

Live streams

10 Viewers
ViolinPhantom
ViolinPhantom
Casual Games. | Welcome to my chill stream hope you stay & enjoy the content!
2 Viewers
KomorebiMononoke
KomorebiMononoke
茶月さんと木漏れ日のリハビリテーション
1 Viewers
calbo2x
calbo2x
🔥IM BORED COME SAY HI!!🔥STREAMING UNTIL SLEEPY LOL!!😁SUB GOAL(15/30)!!👀 !yt !discord !tiktok😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back