New to 8wayrun, Just wondering if..

I think we had a little thread on this a while back from somebody much like yourself, if you find it I'm sure there's a lot of helpful opinions on the matter in there for you, but since you're new and all I'm just gonna give you my two cents.

If you've got the cash to spare it couldn't hurt. Of course you already seem to have a familiar grounding with the series and I don't think execution sounds like it's going to be a problem for you. But hell, why not make the collection complete eh?

How is black butler? I started watching it but the minute the kid threw a dart into the chef's head I said "NO!" and stopped it immediately.

@CFW @Ghengis Thanks . @Ghengis I think I might just buy it lol just so i can add it to my collection and get familiar with the new fight system. Ill look for that forum post later when I have the time.. But DO WATCH Black Butler its an amazing anime with a good story and interesting characters.

Black butler makes me angry when I watched a couple of episodes because a friend suggested it to me. Pretty much what I saw was the kid being kidnapped and him acting all high and mighty because he knew his butler would show up and kill everybody. I think I recall some of the kidnappers even know the butlers reputation and still do nothing about it. the fights are always one sided. Well, if someone killed the kid I think i would be alright with the show. I hate cocky characters that don't do anything but be dead weight and I don't really like fights where there's no sense of danger for the main characters. That's why I didn't like Noir and I disliked the second and third resident evil movies. I can't feel anything for the characters if I don't have to worry about them and that cocky attitude just makes me dislike them. that's just me though.

I'm watching Big O right now and even though I already saw it, it's still very very good. the music, story, and characters.

If you dont already, get a 360, download SC4 for 20 bucks, then come play with me :P
Aside, welcome to the forums, if you need anything PM me and ill direct you to someone who isnt quite as stupid as i am :D

If you thought The kid was cocky then BB did its job good lol what do you expect from a posh rich kid. Big O is Really good as well.

Well said Ghengis. Anyways, Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you, ikickz. I also humbly suggest buying SCIV so you can practice and get used to it's gameplay and how it is. If you get stuck in terms of how to get good or what not, be sure to ask for help. We'll be more than happy to help a soul fiend like he's our family. Don't be shy my friend.

Personally, I DL'ed it, but am now regretting due to having 10 % of my 60 GB HDD remaing... disc if possible, but keep in mind the DL is $20 and fairly quick to download.

Welcome iKickz! Just like you said yourself, you definately need this game as part of your collection. It's a really great game, and the graphics will amaze you. There is alot of stuff to do in this game as well. It's the first Calibur to allow you to use online to play against other people, leaderboards for fastest arcade mode completion, how far you can descend on the Tower of Souls, and how many points you get when you complete the game! How cool is that? What is it about the series that you like the most? Which characters do you use? There's tons of information here that'll get you caught up in no time.

I recommend Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) a whole lot, at first I thought it was too cutesy and silly but once I got past the third or fourth episode it got really good and the story is really captivating too. Sure Ciel is snotty and bratty but he's a rich kid and has a lot more to why his character is like that too XD I totally recommend it. Also I'd pick up IV, it's worth it ^.^

but that rich kid thing is cliched. especially the whole "I'm gonna act cool because my body guard is gonna beat you guys up cause he's a demon." I just would've killed the kid and been done with it. I was cool with Lili (from tekken) and Rachel (blazblue) because they can fend for themselves. Also rachel is just funny.

go for it! and if you play online go to player matches first not ranked matches. there are a lot of unskilled spammers and lag tacticians. and I mean a lot.

Another question if I may. Do Tournament players play on pad or stick? i currently have a te madcatz for my fighters. Whats the most common button setup for a stick?

Sorry for all the questions >.<

Back