New Video: Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde)

ShinjiUrahara

ATL's FINEST Leixia SA Mod
[video=Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt2.]1367[/video]
Video: Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt2.
Category: Casual Matches
Uploader: ShinjiUrahara
ShinjiUrahara said:
Just some casuals against RTD this weekend at his place and sword lord as cameraman. I wish he recorded the cage matches, it was all super GGs in there. First pro I've fought offline it wasn't as bad I thought and I learned a lot from those loses, but at least now I know how to fight Hilde.

New Video: Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt1.

[video=Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt1.]1368[/video]
Video: Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt1.
Category: Casual Matches
Uploader: ShinjiUrahara
ShinjiUrahara said:
if this was an ft5 i would've been raped... meh, i blame online for my shitty performance for starters but it was a good warm up. Things definitely heated up after I broke that 5 win streak. IM GONNA BECOME BETTER THAN POND.... Shinji will be King Amy! < mark those words!

New Video: Shinji (Amy) vs RTD (Hilde) pt1.

Well Shinji since you sound so confident, I'm pretty sure you're confident in attending tournies. I look forward to seeing more of your offline matches in a tourney setting environment.

OF COURSE! fran.... nothing wrong with a little casuals though. Im going to GAMME if im not dead by then and also EVO. Best believe Shinji will be ready to face the rest of the offline Pros. My understanding of this game has grown from a small seed to nearly a full blossom. Just need to fix some minor holes but shouldn't be a problem, Im definitely looking forward to a GOOD tournament environment.

good job man but i can see online messes wit some of your amy timing etc.

That hilde ain't ya average one too be able too handle annoying ass amy like that wit hilde says a lot. When i use hilde against amy i have extremely difficult time facing her.

Thanks and yeah I usually play offline every now and then with the little of a comp I have at my college just to keep my offline on par. I'd say 236k:A is the worst as that is the only technique i have a lot of trouble with transitioning from online to offline and vise-versa with amy.

But yeah RTD knows how to fight against Amy im sure he wouldn't have defeated Pond, Rigel etc. if he didn't. Amy's ability to constantly attack without being open and her AutoGI are his main problems with Amy, not to mention Amy has less weaknesses than Hilde.

Back