[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

[New York City, NY] AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE????

serge ur website is proooooo and a half.

btw web2zone is mad expensive its like 10 dollars just to go in even if ur only staying an hour (on fridays cuz they have this stupid shyt thats like pay 10$ stay all night). they JUST fired the guys that used to run smash tourneys so there prob wont be any things goin on there if ya just stop bye.

Speaking of Rigel, did anyone get a picture of his popped collar this week? He's the man, I think everyone on the internets that didn't get to see it, should know it.

Good times this weekend guys. Anyone who doesnt know should try to get something going with Serge to go down to Jaxels place this upcoming weekend and go paaaaaaartying/drinking there.

I heard Kit is bringing his cousins there and Serge is on an off limits rule. lol

any get togethers happening soon? im leaving to PR in like 3 weeks ppl!!!

Why can't you stay in one country? If you want to go to PR, just come to the Bronx.
...I just noticed Kowtow's av. Really??

well i would love a gathering...if possible at ur crib then im down!

When the hell are you coming back?

aug 29th. for like 6 days. i hope to get to do sumthing with ya that weekend. but ima be visiting my moms and dad also sooo i dont know how much free time ill have... ramon im adding u on live.

Good times this weekend guys. Anyone who doesnt know should try to get something going with Serge to go down to Jaxels place this upcoming weekend and go paaaaaaartying/drinking there.

I heard Kit is bringing his cousins there and Serge is on an off limits rule. lol

by the looks of it this should be a friday/saturday thing going. and yeah off limits cause they're mad young, unless of course you want kit to kill you

Yo NYC. I don't know if anyone remembers me but I did finally get a car. (93 Mitsu 3000GT) So I'll be trying to get to CTF every now and then.

I'm also up for SC4 matches on Live. Invite anytime.

kit threatened to kill me... he might have to becausea drunk me and drunk little barely legal girls = total lack of care for my own well being. Well it might change if he tries to shoot me... I wonder if I can steal his gun before I have my fun :P

Back