[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

[New York City, NY] AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE????

they aren't even legal. besides, they're his family so show a little respect ok

well I didnt hear that... so fair game for me?

I can almost guarantee these two teenie boppers are gonna come in here tryin to get drunk and get with every dick in the house, if they know we've been warned like this.

hey...if one falls and accidently loses her pants and falls on some cock over and over again...oh well

...why is he bringing them there anyways?!

...why is he bringing them there anyways?!

Because they were going to go out and get drunk anyway, and he wanted it to be somewhere that he could try and keep an eye on them, I think that's how the story went.

And then there was a lot of "but I'm Serge....." interspersed in between parts of the story, lol.

That goes for any story he tells.

No I mean Kitt explaining why nobody should mack his cousins, and what will happen if anyone does, and Serge just randomly interrupting him with "....but I'm Serge...." and "Well what if I ask you again?"

For all you planning to play SF4 make sure that if you ever end up playing Justin Wong. Make sure he doesn't pick ken, he'll make you have an emo moment (nothing but jabs into supers all day and you pretty much cant' do a thing about it). And the lines are soo long to play that game it would probably take you up to 15-20 mins just to play.

But yea.... Guile FTW.. Wheres my comb for my hair?

Who the hell asks to SMOKE WEED and doesnt want to SMOKE A JOINT!

just to let peeps know, I'm not hitting up the Jerz today.

and yooooooooooooooo Georgia lol

If anybody wants to go and needs a ride I think I'm gonna head over there tonight for the first time. Coming in from Queens so if you're on the way let me know.

Whats up NYC?
Posting from the state where no one knows where it is

Back