[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Serge2HOT4U

[09] Warrior
Ok, so the best city in the world needs its own thread on the best sc4 web site in the world.

Since I'm predicting the migration of the SC4 community here, we need to establish NYC right away.

Here are links to other NYC threads on other forums:
from caliburforum.com - http://www.caliburforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33186
from soulcaliburuniverse.com - ((will update this later, needs to be more official)).

Also, we need to find a good place where we can all session thats not my house. No offense new people, but i don't know you well enough to allow you there.
Web2Zone perhaps? - http://www.web2zone.com/

NYC thread - AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE????

Yo I'm Kowtow. Serge we gotta talk about plans for the game this friday. Also see if your crib is free for us to session afterwards.

Also make sure you have WEEEEED, ask your DEALER for some WEEEED that you can put in a BONGGGG because Beth is afraid of fire so we can't use BLUNTS for our WEEEEEEED which is why we need a BONGGGGG after we get WEEEEED from our DRUG DEALER.

Fucking Tim, lol.

IM GOIN TO NEW YORK, the thread on calibur forum is acting up so i dont know if my msg went through, put it here specifically for serge :P

I may as well post here, I doubt anyone else from Albany is taking this game seriously. Just like Tekken....

Yea imma up peoples asses cause im asian!!! Fuck yea son fuck that long timeeee!!

[New York City, New York] AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE????

Alright so whats going down for this weekend?

I figure after the yankee game that if serges place isnt free then maybe we can head over to Jersey and chill at Jaxels place.

If anyone else wants in after the game let me know.

Oh yea, you fools need to do work on the soul arenas. (coughgetmodpowazcough)

It's gonna be nice to do something that's in walking distance to me. Anything happening on Sat?
And Serge, don't act like you weren't afraid of fire at one point with the whole Final Destination phobia.

Talked to Serge, his mom is coming back from Russia, and the direct quote was "yooooo tanks." I think it's safe to say that we should look into whether or not Jay's crib is open for some sessions, lol.

Yo this is Rigel, I wear NYC as a hat. My favorite hat though.

Talked to Serge, his mom is coming back from Russia, and the direct quote was "yooooo tanks." I think it's safe to say that we should look into whether or not Jay's crib is open for some sessions, lol.

he's had people squating at his house this whole week. hell jinmaster has been there for three days or something like that and even shares jaxel's cell phone. well in any case he probably won't care

he's had people squating at his house this whole week. hell jinmaster has been there for three days or something like that and even shares jaxel's cell phone. well in any case he probably won't care

What in the blue fucking hell was Jinmaster doing there in the middle of the week?

In any case, I'd like to check with him first just to make sure, I feel all rude and shit busting in on his place unannounced.

[New York City, NY] AFRAID OF A LITTLE FIRE????

Sup guys, total stranger to the scene here ... Does anybody live on the Queens side of the world? I'm trying to find some people I can regularly session with in the area

sup new guy!!!

Unfortunately, Shadowfox just moved out of Queens, but we should have other people in the area since the game is getting big!

Kowtow, Fox, Klizza - Jaxel said its cool

When is the game going to start? I need to take care of something.

Back