[New York City, NY] Afraid of a Little Fire????

Eminent and Sparda PLEASE check ur pm's and let me know either by here or txt.

PS - Woot Jaxeldome! *does the Jaxeldome dance*

PPS - WOOT JUAN! *does the greatone dance*

I want to remind anyone who is coming to my house on July 4th...

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! This is not an all night party; this is an afternoon hangout. Do not come expecting to get piss ass drunk, and crash on my floor, because chances are everyone will be kicked out by midnight. My mother is having her own family over as well, so the house is not completely to us, so you are expected to act respectable and well mannered.

Just moved to NYC. My office has a 50" 1080p 3d TV. It's in uptown off the A or 1. Anyone up for some casuals? I have the space and the screen if you bring the console and controls. Free coffee, too. haha

anyone on here still repping nyc??...looking to sharpen up b4 SCV drops...played a few times a few years back with the TSF crew back then it was SC3...if any of them are still on this thread hit me up

Wassup NY? It's your sexy Victoria Secret Model, Angel.lol I've been in NY a little over a year and a half, and have not been able to get in the casual matches for SCIV that I should, cause I wasn't aware of who was here. I was recently enlightened at NEC 12 by Dreamkiller that there are some top players and abroad in my area. Anyone up for casuals on IV hit me up, and anyone wanting to session as soon as V comes out should definitely hit me up. If it's the goal of the higher-ups to expand this community, then let's not sit on the opportunities to do so. I got my own apartment, controllers,consoles, and a love for this game.

I'm hardly a top (or even a good) player, but I'd love to session as soon as V comes out.

Edit: Less important to me, since I'm pretty sure the Dreamation and Dexcon tournaments are switching to SCV, but I'd love to have fun with SC IV casuals too (however, my schedule this year is crazybusy, so we'll see).

sorry guys, i dont have it in me to play SCIV (ever since playing SCV!) see y'all in Feb!
Lol, the hell with that, the game comes out on the 31st of January. Why are we waiting until Feb. to get some offline a** whoppins going on? Who, I don't give a sh*t about y'all coming to my house; cause I have plenty of space.(Thank God) We have so many local players, so why not? Why not have a SCV release party? I"ll even cook, hot wings,deviled eggs, alcohol?lol

i thought the game came out early feb thats why.
Naw bro, someone was trying to get ya. Trying to throw ya sh*t off.lol Seriously though, the game is due to come out January 31, and as you know , Winter brawl is two weeks later.lol

Then expect a visit around then. You have been blessed by my appearance!
OH, it's cool.....I"m hoping to have a few a**es to kick when that game come out, and yours will be no exception.lol Let's make it a Calibur night, and work the sh*t out this game!!!lol

Back