Nightmare General Discussion/Q&A

Also, how many of you guys caught Keev doing 3(B) into GS kBE in MLG? I didn't even know that was possible lol, opens up a whole new world of hurt for me to unleash. Always looking for ways to combo into GS kBE...

I am sure Tiamat has the 4A+BG tech trap assist stuff listed. We discovered them early, have you guys already forgotten.

Also, how many of you guys caught Keev doing 3(B) into GS kBE in MLG? I didn't even know that was possible lol, opens up a whole new world of hurt for me to unleash. Always looking for ways to combo into GS kBE...

You are not serious are you? you didn't know 3(B) goes into GS kBE?

I think it's slower because to get iagA your input was most likely several frames faster than a normal agA so they think your input speed more than makes up for that one frame. That's just what I think about the matter.

Maybe so Solo u could be right. Either way its stupid really. They at least need to be the same speed. iaga is still a great move but WTF. Reward me for my input execution.

Shout out to Thermidor. Thanks for the great vids and your Nightmare is awesome. Well done!

Maybe so Solo u could be right. Either way its stupid really. They at least need to be the same speed. iaga is still a great move but WTF. Reward me for my input execution.
You're rewarded with a nice chunk of extra damage and a higher chance for clean hit. Ever get a clean hit counter hit iagA? It feels SOOO good watching a 1/4 of their health evaporate! xD

That still works, actually. Well, NSS a+b aga does. I could only get iaga to hit astaroth. I believe Tiamat has something about the nss a+b aga combo in the guide, dunno for sure though.

I was never able to do it so I have a note that says I wasn't able to verify it myself. Are you saying you have gotten normal agA but not iagA?

I was never able to do it so I have a note that says I wasn't able to verify it myself. Are you saying you have gotten normal agA but not iagA?
I can't get it to land myself except on Asta. Only time I can land it is after rd is over with those few seconds extra you get.

NSSA+B aga is character specific, from the front...range specific. Stupid hard and not worth it. To test if it works on a certain character you do NSSA+B 6A. It catches most characters if NSSA+B hits them from their sides. You can land both aga and iaga.

Giant characters like algol, astaroth it just works. But for most character's it's only guaranteed from their sides. That said if you incorporate it in a wall combo it will more than likely land since your opponent is getting hit at odd angles.

Yeah, it only combos with normal aga. iaga only works against astaroth, algol (just tested), and probably characters with similar hitboxes.

NSSA+B aga is character specific, from the front...range specific.

Yeah, I just want to add to this that it only works on small hitbox-type characters (leixia, natsu) with tip-range NSS A+B. Otherwise, it seems to connect at all distances.

Yes, its pretty much useless. GS K BE would wall splat/RO whenever nss a+b aga would, so there's little point in doing this combo.

Also, iaga seems to only work on huge hitboxes like Astaroth and Algol.

You missed a key point.

It pretty much lands on most characters if NSSA+B hits them from their sides. I would go so far as to say all characters. So it is more than likely going to land at a end of a wall combo that incorporates NSSA+B towards the end. Simply because NSSA+B is the more than likely landing on their left or right and not the front.

I have landed the iaga on characters besides algol and astaroth from their sides though. Algol and Astaroth are the only characters consistent from all angles.

Back